Where do you go to get your "Hard to get" Lp's?

My fucking god. Yesterday three dudes make really great first posts (one guy outs a scam artist, one dude donates money to a poster whose mom is sick, and another gives away a free record). Today the idiots are out. Are friday posters like sunday drivers?

I'm sorry. =/ I'm just trying to get us talking about buying records instead of being über anal 'bout everything.

What are you doing in Okinawa? (work or service)?

Fuck, I can't reply to you cause your sig is fucking with my head. I have neural-sensory integration dysfunction. I speak Japanese and would be happy to help you, but the animated sig is killing me and can('t type reply and look at screen.

In the military. PANDA SNAP. 

What are you doing in Okinawa? (work or service)?

Fuck, I can't reply to you cause your sig is fucking with my head. I have neural-sensory integration dysfunction. I speak Japanese and would be happy to help you, but the animated sig is killing me and can('t type reply and look at screen.

sorry  :(

OK.. Homework..

you can do this here or pm, but I'm a busy guy so I might not get back to you right away.

I lived in Japan from 2005 to Dec 2012, built my record collection there and shipped it to the US. I can answer all of your questions.

Here's my advice though, assuming being in Okinawa is only temporary:

Order records as normal from the US, but have them sent to a relative or friend's house in your hometown. Maybe you get a sweet deal on shipping to Japan because of the military address, but you'll still have the issue of shipping your records when you've finished service.

That said, Japan is a treasure trove of affordable records. Okinawa is a bit far from the mainland, but there are bound to be shops in Naha. If you get some leave time, go hit up Tokyo. There's actually a book you can buy with maps to all of the record stores in the country. However, everything's in Japanese. If you're serious about learning the language, that will open up the doors for you. If you want me to look up the nearest stores, ask me and I'll do it when I have time and give you some maps.

Amazon.jp carries most new releases and you can access that site in English.