Masked Intruder / Dan Vapid and the Cheats - The Wedding 7"

come on folks, lets not fight and argue. it was meant to be fun! simple as that. if you missed out, sorry. i did it the way it was done for a reason, if someone doesn't like that or understand that, im really sorry, it doesn't really bother me. opinions are opinions. all i can say is go plan your wedding, have two of your favorite bands help you out, and start your own label. then you can do it the way you want! :)

enjoy!

As someone who made their own wedding 7-inch last year (go to http://scottandaubrey.wordpress.com/ if you wanna download it), I can safely say that I didn't make it for anyone besides our wedding guests. The fact that Randy made any to sell to y'all you should consider yourselves lucky.

I'm not really bitching hard about this (you can do whatever you want) but you could have easily doubled the pressing numbers and still sold out really quickly. Masked Intruder is the Pop-Punk "it" band of the moment and Vapid is going to have some pretty loyal fans.

I've never heard Masked Intruder, I find their gimmick to be a turn-off in bad taste. Wait, I like Misfits and Balzac, that doesn't make sense.

But damn, I am a loyal Vapid fan and have been since Sludgeworth!

Am I right in thinking that there will be 100 more copies of this, but those are the actual invitations with the covers for Randy's guests? (sorry, I don't know if I should address you directly or to the whole board...?)

That would make this a total pressing of 500. It's a hell of a lot more cost effective to press 500 than 100, and then you get the extra 400 copies to put toward the wedding itself once you make back the cost to press in the first place. I mean, shit, I wish I could've done this when I was planning MY wedding!

But yeah, Scott's got it. Be thankful it was offered publicly at all.

How can I feel lucky if I didn't get one?

..... is what I would have said if Tittus hadn't agreed to hook me up with his double from Interpunk. Thanks homie!

Have you had a bad day? Coming down of the weekends fun pills? Currently drunk? Did randy run over your childhood teddy bear?

JFC, let it go

Referring to your previous two pages of bitchfits

Well that was pretty unclear when you quoted my last message. 

I find it equally annoying that I can't speak my mind without offending you. I thought I had a good back and forth for a couple messages with Randy and he said something like "I get where you are coming from and will consider a repress but for now, it is what it is". Cool. Not sure where you fit in to it. Solidarity Records publicist? You want to be a VC mod to clean any opinion that isn't 100% positive off the board? Ignore my posts if it bugs you that much rather than trying to tell me what to do.

It's not offending me at all. Irritating that you seemingly had to have the last word/opinion. There was a bunch of face palms and just stfu moments while reading your back and forth.

I have no intentions of ever being a mod here. I read about 2% of the threads created as they don't suit my tastes. And it's kinda sucky when I do read one I'm interested in, and its great for 5 pages then a sookfest for the remainder

It's not offending me at all. Irritating that you seemingly had to have the last word/opinion. There was a bunch of face palms and just stfu moments while reading your back and forth.

I have no intentions of ever being a mod here. I read about 2% of the threads created as they don't suit my tastes. And it's kinda sucky when I do read one I'm interested in, and its great for 5 pages then a sookfest for the remainder

I've felt like this countless times on here but kept my mouth shut to not just keep the venom coming but you worded this perfectly. I wish people would spend more time asking questions / being excited than bitching and complaining. I get it but cmon grow up.