The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

They killed it at my date. The coolest part of that show was when Derrick came up to me and recognized me from past shows that I photographed. Sure we are all a bit upset about the dads pre order but him and his lady are some of the sweetest people I've met.

They really are the friendlest band I've ever met. Seen them about 10 times and after probably the 3rd Greg started recognizing me and my girlfriend and saying hi. Never really conversed with them because I have cray social anxiety, but said hi and shook hands and stuff. Steve once pulled me aside to tell me he thought I was Chris Teti for a second. It's just nice to see your favorite band and have them be like "Hey, it's you guys! Thanks for coming out!"

Really bummed their recent tours haven't stopped anywhere doable for me. 

Other than that mishap I'd say BWM is one of the best labels going right now. Everyone needs to listen to Posture and the Grizzly

They're so good that I'm more than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on the BYTA fiasco. Really sounds like they got fucked by the plant they were using. I remember back when they first started they'd always through a ton of extra shit in with my orders. I got Cursive - The Ugly Organ from Derrick's distro at a show for $8, so he'll always be ok in my book. Every time I listen to it I remember Steve saying "That record is better than anything we'll ever write. Good choice."

They killed it at my date. The coolest part of that show was when Derrick came up to me and recognized me from past shows that I photographed. Sure we are all a bit upset about the dads pre order but him and his lady are some of the sweetest people I've met.

At the B&C/Title Fight show in CT I was wearing the Old Gray sweatshirt from BWM and Derrick said, "nice sweatshirt" and we talked for a minute. Definitely a really nice guy.

What kind of fucking scumbag steals a touring bands merch. And a whole box by the sounds of it. I can't even comprehend this.

Back maybe 8-10 years ago some kid stole a bunch of shit from the Deathwish table at some fest. Then he went on the internet and bragged about it. It became a huge thing. There was a song written about it by an internet joke hardcore band, but it seems to be gone forever now.

Some people are just shitheads. I remember a band not too long ago tweeting about someone stealing a bunch of shirts, it might have even been TWIABP now that I think about it.