Official VC Google+ Thread (Text/Webcam Chats)

I think we should just have a weekly set time like Mondays @ 8 PM - 10 PM Pacfic time and if people can join they join, if not oh well.

That works for me. And like Madie said above, whenever someone is bored they can start a Hangout and bump this thread in hopes random members will hop in.

Also I demand a YoCaseyCasey 40 pieces of bacon + 40 oz of malt liquor in 40 minutes challenge via video Hangout.

That works for me. And like Madie said above, whenever someone is bored they can start a Hangout and bump this thread in hopes random members will hop in.

Also I demand a YoCaseyCasey 40 pieces of bacon + 40 oz of malt liquor in 40 minutes challenge via video Hangout.

he's too good for us now

Seems like a handful of folks can't figure out how to join the hangout. Not sure why because the option should be in the lower or upper right-hand section of the community. You could always simply friend whoever started the hangout and jump in that way.

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1349254?hl=en

Seems like a handful of folks can't figure out how to join the hangout. Not sure why because the option should be in the lower or upper right-hand section of the community. You could always simply friend whoever started the hangout and jump in that way.

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1349254?hl=en

Don't worry about me, I just had to create a google account for this so I'm just trying to get myself caught up on what I've signed up for.  I had to google what a google hangout was. 

Don't worry about me, I just had to create a google account for this so I'm just trying to get myself caught up on what I've signed up for. I had to google what a google hangout was.

I think I found an easy way around it. I posted it on the community wall. More or less just click on someone's profile who you know is Hanging Out and you should see a Join Hangout button on their feed.

Didn't realize the google hangout was a video chat thing, I'll bow out of the notion now. I go on message boards specifically to get away from physically emoting and verbally communicating with people.

That and I don't have a web cam :'-(

I mostly agree, but if there is a Sunday Night hand I'll probably have to join. However, I have never had used a webcam or done any of this crazy video chat.  I don't even know how I go about starting to use my webcam on my laptop.

you kept showing up but never said anything!

hes like that in real life too.

her german, you and the gal going to fest this year? we got our same room as last year.. you should either get a place there again. we can meet you two for breakfast again (having been served breakfast was kinda awesome)