Boston Marathon Explosions

Mom called me about this as soon as I got out from school. Not that we live near Boston or really know anyone that lives there, but our thoughts and prayers go out to all the people injured/affected by the bombing.

This kind of shit scares me a lot. America's getting closer to war every day, whether with another country or with itself.

Hopefully they find out who did this and show no mercy to that fucker.

Thanks to henster I was able to find their Twitter. All I could say was fuck em fuck em fuck em fuck em. I usually don't use a lot of "profane" language but this really pisses me off.

How dare they blame all this on gay marriage, and have a petition to protest funerals of innocent people killed by this. Now I know they're doing most (if not all) of this just to get attention but I can't believe that they could even post this vile garbage. This makes coping for families of the victims even harder than it already is. We need to pull together in times like this, not isolate the ones impacted the most by this. 

i feel so bad for the people who were affected today.  i was happy to hear that a college friend and his girlfriend are safe, my friend says he was close enough to feel the blast.

personally this stuff really depresses me.  it is sometimes hard to deal with the crap of daily life and this larger crap makes it extra hard.

and yes, fuck eric so hard.  he is the sixth person i block on this site.

Yes madie I have, and it sucks, but I'll joke about it to make myself smile.

My public apology :

Yeah my joke was distasteful, and rude, but it was just comedy and I was just trying to make people laugh. To me, we as humans need to be able to look back, on tragedies such as today, 9/11, Sandy Hook, batman, and the Holocaust and laugh because you know what IT FUCKING SUCKS. So I'm sorry if I was trying to make it suck less and get a chuck out of you BECAUSE 2 PEOPLE DIED TODAY AND MORE THAN 50 ARE IN THE HOSPITAL. I'm not at one bit happy about this situation  not one bit, but I made myself laugh with that joke, and that what I was trying to do with you and with others, because why should this be sad, sad sad, why can't we just laugh a little. I wasn't trying to make the deaths less important or less serious. I was just trying to make you smile for a minute or two, before you realize how shitty the planet we call home is again and laughter is the best medicine. So again I'm sorry for making a joke at the expense of others, because yeah it sucks.

If you were sorry you would have stopped at the first post, you saw the general reaction of everyone and that's what got you laughing. It's a really fucked up thing to make those kind of jokes. I'm not going to say "fuck you" like most other people have, but it seems like you really try to piss people off. You should consider an attitude adjustment or maybe just take a break from the board for a while until you're ready to actually contribute to conversations.

this reminds me of that movie Vantage Point. They're (FBI) going to use different video footage and pics to try to piece the events together and hopefully find someone who's reasonable.

yeah seems very similar. they are looking at phone records for calls made around the moments of explosions.  law enforcement said they have a good early stage of evidence and active leads, but who knows. 

WBC are intentionally trying to piss people off. They have no real opinions about this but just want the publicity. They are a fucking joke. I know it's hard to not get mad about it but I really hate buying into their bullshit.