Boston Marathon Explosions

Like every sudden tragedy there is a lot of Mis-reported news. It makes you wonder how much is hearsay and how much is stuff the authorities are pulling back. Obviously in an investigation the public doesn't need to know everything right away.

Personally I'm waiting for the inevitable, it was the brown people who worship that other religion that isn't Christianity report. 

That or Marilyn Manson was the influence

Patton Osawlt:

Boston. Fucking horrible. 

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths. 

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness. 

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago. 

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Keep going you piece of shit. Maybe you can piss off the few people who can actually stand you too.

Okay, I'll have, an explosive finish, and then I'm gone.

(Truly I'm sorry if I did offend you with my humor. I was just trying to put a smile on your faces and bring a little humor to this dark event.)

Okay, I'll have, explosive finish, and then I'm gone.

(Truly I'm sorry if I did offend you with my humor. I was just trying to put a smile on your faces and bring a little humor to this dark event.)

Making jokes at the expense of those that were killed and injured is not going to put a smile on anyone's face. Get the fuck out.

Okay, I'll have, explosive finish, and then I'm gone.

Do us all a favour, fall off the face of the earth.

Okay, I'll have, an explosive finish, and then I'm gone.

are you like, retarded, or something?

I guess you could say… they were blown away.

Really? Are you fuckin' serious with that comment?!?!

I don't care if your intention was to be funny or cynical, that was completely uncalled for and pretty far from funny.

Quite a few of us here, including myself, have friends and family in Boston. Two really close friends who are runners flew up from here to run the marathon. And thankfully they're OK.

Consider yourself warned Eric for that comment. I will not allow that to be tolerated of accepted here.

I was on the fence about teenageeric, but you officially suck. Your age isn't an excuse anymore. Have you ever lost a loved one? Do you even comprehend what happened today? Dammit.

Anyway, i just heard that the 4 people I know are all okay. My former boss was being held in a hotel lobby, she doesn have any of her stuff, but she was able to use a strangers phone to let everyone know she was okay.

I was on the fence about teenageeric, but you officially suck. Your age isn't an excuse anymore. Have you ever lost a loved one? Do you even comprehend what happened today? Dammit.

Anyway, i just heard that the 4 people I know are all okay. My former boss was being held in a hotel lobby, she doesn have any of her stuff, but she was able to use a strangers phone to let everyone know she was okay.

Yes madie I have, and it sucks, but I'll joke about it to make myself smile.

My public apology :

Yeah my joke was distasteful, and rude, but it was just comedy and I was just trying to make people laugh. To me, we as humans need to be able to look back, on tragedies such as today, 9/11, Sandy Hook, batman, and the Holocaust and laugh because you know what IT FUCKING SUCKS. So I'm sorry if I was trying to make it suck less and get a chuck out of you BECAUSE 2 PEOPLE DIED TODAY AND MORE THAN 50 ARE IN THE HOSPITAL. I'm not at one bit happy about this situation  not one bit, but I made myself laugh with that joke, and that what I was trying to do with you and with others, because why should this be sad, sad sad, why can't we just laugh a little. I wasn't trying to make the deaths less important or less serious. I was just trying to make you smile for a minute or two, before you realize how shitty the planet we call home is again and laughter is the best medicine. So again I'm sorry for making a joke at the expense of others, because yeah it sucks.