Boston Marathon Explosions

Hey guys I'm sure this is a no-brainer for a lot of you but an easy way to help out, no matter where you are, is just to go donate some blood.

I'm from Israel and unfortunately we've seen those kind of sights way too often a few years ago.

ever since I remember myself, donating blood is a priority here in case something awful like that happens, a blood donation is only good for a 2 days period, if you're in Boston, or anywhere else for that matter, please donate blood.

Hate these moments. My Mom keeps asking me not to take the train home tonight now that it's on high alert. I am so sad that an International Sporting Event would be attacked - these are the events that bring people together. 

I can't get a clear report on the JFK Library but the Boston Commissioner is saying it's a bomb. 

This is so awful. 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/live-updates-explosion-near-boston-marathon-finish-line-192213861.html

The tweets in here have a lot of info.

Boston pd denying ny post info (or at least won't confirm). Says they don't know where any of hat info is coming from.

JFK library event might be an unrelated fire.

Red Cross tweets the are set with blood to meet demand.

The confusion came from the Boston Commish himself. He said, live on the air, that the JFK incident was related. The Library says it is not. 

I haven't bought an NY Post since the day they put the man on the cover about to be hit by the subway. I've gotten smarter by not reading it. 

I was there watching the race, about a mile from the explosions....even that far it was scary as shit. I was with my cousins and everyone around us was confused and trying to figure out what was happening. We all started to get calls and texts from people that's when we decided to get the fuck out of there. I'll tell you though the first bit of info I heard was "2 explosions, people lost limbs" and when I heard that I had the worst fucking feeling in my stomach. Scary.

Even worse though if it had been 30 minutes later I would've been right where the explosions were. Luckily all my family and friends are fine. Thoughts and prayers with everyone though.

They really need to lift the fucking ban on being able to donate blood if you were in the UK for more than 6 months in 1980... just cause i was born there does not mean I have fucking mad cow disease. Let me give some fucking blood to these people. Fuck!

same thing here man, I was born in Greece and lived their for 3 months and am still not aloud too give blood!