Mother Love Bone- MOV reissue- May 20

The catalogue number (MOVLP800) brings up a bunch of random European stores that have also added it recently. And it would seem to fall in line with where MOV would be with their catalogue numbers (although about 70 releases seemed to be skipped, though their releases aren't always in perfect sequential order).

shiiiiiiii+!   cheapest Euro shipping from SSD is 46 bucks!  I usually check to see the shipping difference between my U.S. and German address to see if it's worth it to send overseas or ship domestic and have to wait sometimes well over half a year, before I can pick it up.  Sometimes the extra 10 or 15 bucks is worth it depending on what it is... but... $46!  Holy Shitstage!

Amazon de has it for about 10 bucks less (counting exchange, in U.S. dollars), also including their free shipping, so obviously its a no-brainer on where I pre-order from, just guess I will do without one of the special 1500 to have it in hand as opposed to shipping to where I have to wait to pick it up...