Fest 12

Modern baseball / Paint it black & Dillinger four / you blew it! are the worst 2 clashes for me. gunna be tough.

How on earth are either of those conflicts tough? Two of those bands are young and tour all the time, and two of them are Paint It Black and Dillinger Four.

So doesn't that settle it?

I might go back to Tampa for Merchandise and Chelsea Light Moving on Saturday night since I don't see any crucial acts in G-ville.

Booked my flight to Gainesville last week. Dreading the early Monday morning return flight, because if last year's Holiday Inn post-party was any indication, I will get zero sleep once again.

Urgh, we're on the bus to tampa the next morning & have a longggg trip back through 3 airports (tampa - detroit - amsterdam - teesside) just hoping we get into the holiday inn! we were some of the few that got a room & then were told it had sold out so we got put in the paramount. fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

I need a huge favor from anyone going to Fest and hopefully catching Candy Hearts. As they did last year, they're going to have a special limited shirt for the Fest. if anyone can pick me up an XL, that'd be grand. The shirt is great especially being that I am a hardcore FL Panthers hockey fan. 

1240501_10151851391736041_1124308966_n.j

Get @ me if you can help a brotha out. 

I need a huge favor from anyone going to Fest and hopefully catching Candy Hearts. As they did last year, they're going to have a special limited shirt for the Fest. if anyone can pick me up an XL, that'd be grand. The shirt is great especially being that I am a hardcore FL Panthers hockey fan.

1240501_10151851391736041_1124308966_n.j

Get @ me if you can help a brotha out.

I will be at that venue for knapsack so I can probably pick one up for you.

hey, just to let everyone know if you still are looking for a place and haven't found one and don't want to walk far, the Camellia Rose Inn Bread and Breakfast has extra rooms available. it's like a 5 minute walk from all the venues in the neighborhood. This is our 2nd year there and it's pretty awesome. not to mention we get breakfast in the morning. 

excited on meeting new people and seeing old friends. also see you soon. 

anyone staying at the reitz, you might get an email or call from fest regarding your room.

I just got said call, and my room was going to in the process of renovation and was told that I could be put in the paramount. after some hustlin...we don't have to move AND got an upgrade to our room! 2 conjoined rooms, 2 king size beds and a sleeper couch in the room without the bed. Tv's in each room.

these rooms aren't available to other festers! huzzah!

anyone staying at the reitz, you might get an email or call from fest regarding your room.

I just got said call, and my room was going to in the process of renovation and was told that I could be put in the paramount. after some hustlin...we don't have to move AND got an upgrade to our room! 2 conjoined rooms, 2 king size beds and a sleeper couch in the room without the bed. Tv's in each room.

these rooms aren't available to other festers! huzzah!

congrats. but do you have a kitchen like we do... :P