Online Retailers for RSD Titles

At last check turntablelab.com has copies of Tame Impala as well as GZA Swords if anyone is still looking for those.

Just a warning based on my recent experience. I placed an order from turntable lab Tuesday when they uploaded all of their RSD leftovers.  I bought three different items with multiple copies of one item (5 records total). They showed "real time" stock with actual quantities of what they had. The "in stock" numbers updated as I selected them and wouldn't allow me to put more than the quantity listed in stock in my cart, etc.. Looked legit like everything was accounted for. Paid via paypal and waited for the records to arrive. Today I was in my paypal account and saw they had cancelled the entire order without explanation. When I reached out to them (they had no intention of contacting me to apologize or offer an explanation), they stated that between the time I ordered and the time they filled the order someone else had purchased all of those items through a "secondary sales channel". I don't know what that means but I do know that if you have "real time" stock and you accept money from a customer then those items should be immediately pulled and set aside for that customer. I understand some of these smaller stores don't have real time stock updates and they don't do much online business so I cut them some slack if there is a lag in updating stock and they are actually sold out of an item before it displays as such. TT Lab is not a small store and they do tons of business online. I have been a regular customer in the past but I will never shop there again.

Just a warning based on my recent experience. I placed an order from turntable lab Tuesday when they uploaded all of their RSD leftovers.  I bought three different items with multiple copies of one item (5 records total). They showed "real time" stock with actual quantities of what they had. The "in stock" numbers updated as I selected them and wouldn't allow me to put more than the quantity listed in stock in my cart, etc.. Looked legit like everything was accounted for. Paid via paypal and waited for the records to arrive. Today I was in my paypal account and saw they had cancelled the entire order without explanation. When I reached out to them (they had no intention of contacting me to apologize or offer an explanation), they stated that between the time I ordered and the time they filled the order someone else had purchased all of those items through a "secondary sales channel". I don't know what that means but I do know that if you have "real time" stock and you accept money from a customer then those items should be immediately pulled and set aside for that customer. I understand some of these smaller stores don't have real time stock updates and they don't do much online business so I cut them some slack if there is a lag in updating stock and they are actually sold out of an item before it displays as such. TT Lab is not a small store and they do tons of business online. I have been a regular customer in the past but I will never shop there again.

Probably sold through an eBay or Amazon store.

I couldn't order from strictly disc because they didn't have Hawaii as a state. :( emailed them hopefully they fix it.

Maybe they only ship to the continental US? Bummer man what are you looking for? Anyone know if TurnTable Lab actually has the GZA Liquid Swords Chess Box? The $10 markup is weak :\

makes more sense to post this in here so, I am going to my local store today. They do have RSD leftovers. I don't know exactly what they have, but if you are looking for something specific, PM me and I can check for you then possibly pick it up if you'd like. Again, no guarantees as to what they have and to what extent but I'm going there so I'd figure I could try to help someone out!

Oh and no they don't have TA/TF (my girlfriend got the last copy on RSD) or Best Coast or Blind Melon.

Any advice: Should I keep my order with Dr.Strange for the JEW 7"  or get it from banquet. I really want it and the order status for Dr. Strange says approved but I have heard nothing back from them about shipping.

I would get another copy to be safe.  At worst, you'll have 2 and can trade it for something.  You'll be kicking yourself if your Dr. Strange order comes in and there is no jimmy 7" in there and they didn't tell you they were sold out (like they did to me last year).