Online Retailers for RSD Titles

i haven't gotten shipping confirmation from 1234 or bullmoose yet but i'm sure its coming. my card's already been charged and everything.

edit: just got bullmoose

Hey Batman! What time did you order the Drive Soundtrack the other day? I haven't received confirmation yet and I'm freaking out, lol. I think we ordered around the same time.

Hey Batman! What time did you order the Drive Soundtrack the other day? I haven't received confirmation yet and I'm freaking out, lol. I think we ordered around the same time.

yeah i haven't either--just confirmation for straylight run. they said in that email that they were getting some today and we'd find out one way or the other. i tried to email and see where i was on the list, but they said they didn't have that information. i placed my order at approx 10:05am (central)

Was able to grab a few leftovers from ziarecords.com. Among them was BTBAM (Anatomy) if anyone is still looking for that. They don't have a direct link to rsd stuff from what I could tell so you have to do a search for each band.

I was able to grab both the South Park 7" and Ready To Die from Zia... Very happy now. Thanks for the tip!

did either of you get shipping confirmations from zia? 

i was searching everywhere early monday for leftover RSD stuff and was elated when zia appeared to have ATDI leftover. my order went through and everything and then the next day i got an email saying "woops. we don't actually have any. we don't know how to keep track of our inventory." hopefully you guys have better luck.

so far, my orders form vintage vinyl (manchester split) and bullmoose (silverstein/august burns red - four minutes being cool) have both shipped. still waiting on word from dr strange although i'm not too worried about that one since the both albums i ordered from them saturday night seem to be readily available other places.

i was searching everywhere early monday for leftover RSD stuff and was elated when zia appeared to have ATDI leftover. my order went through and everything and then the next day i got an email saying "woops. we don't actually have any. we don't know how to keep track of our inventory." hopefully you guys have better luck.

Ugh, I was afraid that would happen but was hoping for the best... I don't have a shipping confirmation, but haven't had it cancelled yet either.  I'll just have to wait and see.

how did you order the silverstein/abr from bullmoose? over the phone?

so far, my orders form vintage vinyl (manchester split) and bullmoose (silverstein/august burns red - four minutes being cool) have both shipped. still waiting on word from dr strange although i'm not too worried about that one since the both albums i ordered from them saturday night seem to be readily available other places.