the closest thing i did to celebrating was by picking up cheech and chongs - big bamboo at the record store this morning.

minty original with the paper still inside.

glad to have it.

will probably give away my beat up old copy, lacking said paper to a friend or something.

Why do potheads act like it's such a huge life accomplishment that they smoke weed?  I can understand when you're a teenager but if you're in your mid to late 20s (or older) it's just sort of sad/pathetic.

it helped me beat cancer, so i guess i could say it's a huge life accomplishment that i smoke weed?

Why do potheads act like it's such a huge life accomplishment that they smoke weed?  I can understand when you're a teenager but if you're in your mid to late 20s (or older) it's just sort of sad/pathetic.

i mean, i don't think there's anything wrong with smoking weed in your mid-20's and older, but to brag and make a huge deal about it... that is kinda sad. 

i know plenty of adults who smoke all the time and it's just not a big deal.

perhaps that's what you meant?

420 posts are dumb, I drink coffee often but don't feel the need to post pictures of that sweet new 1 lb baggie of French roast I just bought.

I smoke cigarettes and don't think the world needs a cool filtered pic of me inhaling or exhaling.

Smoke weed everyday like Nate Dogg if you want, I just don't need a designated day to hear all about it

420 posts are dumb, I drink coffee often but don't feel the need to post pictures of that sweet new 1 lb baggie of French roast I just bought.

I smoke cigarettes and don't think the world needs a cool filtered pic of me inhaling or exhaling.

Smoke weed everyday like Nate Dogg if you want, I just don't need a designated day to hear all about it

You sound like you'd hate Instagram