Their They're There - T/T/T 12" EP - Polyvinyl Record Co.

I was that lucky so-and-so that thejesseb mentioned back on the first page, who got my copy for $8 in-store. I didn't actually know how cheap that was until I checked here after I got back from the shop.

The RSD version looks and sounds great, but knowing Polyvinyl, I'm sure the repress will look/sound just as good. They're one of my favorite record labels for a reason.

I was that lucky so-and-so that thejesseb mentioned back on the first page, who got my copy for $8 in-store. I didn't actually know how cheap that was until I checked here after I got back from the shop.

The RSD version looks and sounds great, but knowing Polyvinyl, I'm sure the repress will look/sound just as good. They're one of my favorite record labels for a reason.

damn, $8 is awesome. and i agree with everything else you said. 

I can't explain how much I love this EP. The third track, 'Fit Your Life Into A Grid', is so perfect! I posted earlier, but if anyone hasn't heard this yet and is unable to find it online, shoot me a PM. 

So glad I was able to pick this up. The shop that I waited in line at had only one copy. It was priced at $13, which seems to be pretty average... This was the reason I got in line at 4am yesterday!

It doesn't seem like they're too serious about this band, according to the interviews I've seen and read, which really bums me out. I'm really hoping this isn't the only release they plan on putting out.

It doesn't seem like they're too serious about this band, according to the interviews I've seen and read, which really bums me out. I'm really hoping this isn't the only release they plan on putting out.

Probably get another EP or something down the line but for the most part I think it's Evan just not being able to sit still. they'll be like Stay Ahead of the Weather but probably to an even lesser extent. I'd love it if they did more though, it's a fantastic ep.