Drake - Nothing Was The Same

so new records from Big Sean and Two Chainz (two records I very much enjoy) get vinyl pressing but not Drake? haha I hope that's not the case but yeah the vinyl for new hip hop this year has been very weird and sporadic.

would love for the new Pusha to get a pressing as well, since that new record is great. His last LP got pressed.

Had no idea HOF was being pressed

Glad to see def jam press hip hop albums again

i enjoy big sean's features on clique and all me- but that's almost all i know about him.

the rest of my familiarity with him falls on his feature on beiber's as long as you love me. it's a fucking garbage track to begin with, but this dude sounds like the clowniest of bitch clowns- and i have to hear that song at work surrounded by b.o.b. and pitbull.

i enjoy big sean's features on clique and all me- but that's almost all i know about him.

the rest of my familiarity with him falls on his feature on beiber's as long as you love me. it's a fucking garbage track to begin with, but this dude sounds like the clowniest of bitch clowns- and i have to hear that song at work surrounded by b.o.b. and pitbull.

Sean killed All Me and Clique!! HOF is good but a lot of people hate it...check it out for yourself and also get his mixtapes Finally Famous 3 and Detroit. Those are arguably his best projects :D Sean also had some great features on Kanye's GOOD Fridays which you can find for free online.

• 1 month later...