Favorite 7" you own

Favorite 7" of a band I used to really be into:

Dropkick Murphys - Fire and Brimstone (I searched and searched for this - it's easier to find now, and cheaper)

Favorite 7" that I'm glad to own, but that's not very good:

Off With Their Heads - Fine-tuning the Bender

Favorite 7" that I actually listen to and like:

The Misfits - Night of the Living Dead (Where Eagles Dare is the b-side, and the song responsible for me ever getting into punk, heard it for the first time in 1990.  One day, I'll have an original pressing, but my shitty boot is good for now).

My personal favorite is The Bird and The Bee - Fucking Boyfriend b/w La La La. After not being able to find their debut full-length for the longest time, this little thing popped up on eBay and I couldn't say no. Had to have it imported from the UK, but it was so worth it. That was a year ago, and I haven't seen one for sale since.

It's either that one, or Dance Gavin Dance - People You Knew / Perfect. If you look through the "what albums should be pressed to vinyl" or "post your mockups" threads, you'll see that I'm an avid supporter of getting more DGD onto vinyl.

• 3 months later...

My personal favorite is The Bird and The Bee - Fucking Boyfriend b/w La La La. After not being able to find their debut full-length for the longest time, this little thing popped up on eBay and I couldn't say no. Had to have it imported from the UK, but it was so worth it. That was a year ago, and I haven't seen one for sale since.

It's either that one, or Dance Gavin Dance - People You Knew / Perfect. If you look through the "what albums should be pressed to vinyl" or "post your mockups" threads, you'll see that I'm an avid supporter of getting more DGD onto vinyl.

I picked that up this year too.

My favourite is this:

mina.jpeg

I helped a guy out on Discogs and in return he sent me this single out of gratitude. It is a great record too:

http://youtu.be/CFfsZCUYMBE

i'm quite fond of my whirr/anne 2x7 split.

the packaging is great and the lyrics etching on the d side is really cool.

other than that, it's not much but:

yourcodenameis:milo - schteeve, awesome gift from a friend.

obsessed with this song ("tv is better than real life") they had put up on their myspace years ago but took down like a month later.

could never find the mp3, and could only listen to a shitty live video of them playing it on youtube.

years later, i start collecting vinyl and my friend has the 7" shipped to my house.

was so awesome hearing the album version again after so long.

Found the 3 Modest Mouse singles 7" from 2009 that were b-sides to their last 2 albums. Satellite Skin, Autumn Beds, and Perpetual Motion Machine for $4 dollars each (mint condition and numbered out of 4000) at a local record store the other day. Some dude had just sold his collection. Was an amazing fine and its great to have The Whale Song on a 7" for when I just wanna listen to that.