Kanye West -Yeezus

finally got around to watching the bound 2 performance. definitely could have done without the excess of twee-twee's, but goddamn did he give that song a whole new life. 

dude does not cut any corners.

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody still need it? its still available at hhv.de - im not sure what their international shipping prices are so if anybody needs help ordering through them, let me know.

http://www.hhv.de/shop/de/artikel/kanye-west-yeezus-329589

Shipping is 29 euros. Yikes

There's some copies on discogs though that ship from germany for about 28-32 ppd

Ebay had some recently that were reasonably priced and shipping wasnt too bad. Every now and again some good offers show up.

I'm seeing the 29 euro shipping above and cringing. I got my copy from someone from Canada; however, I think he must of got his from Germany before and resold it - it meets all of the criteria as the german exports. The record sounds amazing! If you find one that is reasonably priced jump on it.

Shipping is 29 euros. Yikes

There's some copies on discogs though that ship from germany for about 28-32 ppd

Damn, shipping from them to me is 4€ and from me to anywhere in the world 3,50€... So yeah, if anybody wants to jump on this, pm me. Id do a group buy but im low on mailers right now haha