PO: Dads - "Pretty Good" 7"

Those are terrible reasons to back yourself up with. You sound like a child.

I'm sorry I don't like a band that goes around calling themselves "the kings of emo." That's childish. It's annoying and obnoxious. Also, I don't like their music. John Galm did everything they're trying to do already, and years ago and better. 

I'm sorry I don't like a band that goes around calling themselves "the kings of emo." That's childish. It's annoying and obnoxious. Also, I don't like their music. John Galm did everything they're trying to do already, and years ago and better. 

Terrible way to start a debate/argument, with an apology. I think some obvious sarcasm went over your heard there. They're not going to steal the crown from your beloved John Galm. 

Terrible way to start a debate/argument, with an apology. I think some obvious sarcasm went over your heard there. They're not going to steal the crown from your beloved John Galm. 

well i mean, they did win a fan contest that dubbed them the kings of emo.... didn't they? so like, they arent making a false claim.

A property of zack contest...

doesn't matter. you were pissy because they called themselves that (clearly as a joke/having fun) so now its the person who ran the contest' fault that you don't like them? 

by the way, i couldn't care less that you dont like them, you just seem to be grasping at straws at this point.