ANAMANAGUCHI kickstarter

Honestly have very limited money at the time but if I had to choose a band to give my money to I Fight Dragons sorta won me over. I am not normally into chip tune all that much but that band pulls it off perfectly. I think its a little overdone with these guys but thats just their style.

i saw I fight dragons like 5 years ago and was not impressed at all

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sure its a little more of a wait, but I don't mind the kickstarter taking longer. Main reason is that buy ordering through kickstarter it was more direct support for the band which I'm all for. Also for me I backed as soon as it went live, so I got the vinyl reward that comes with the poster, amazon doesn't get that :P. But hey, the record looks sweet and I can't wait for it to get to me

Sure its a little more of a wait, but I don't mind the kickstarter taking longer. Main reason is that buy ordering through kickstarter it was more direct support for the band which I'm all for. Also for me I backed as soon as it went live, so I got the vinyl reward that comes with the poster, amazon doesn't get that :P. But hey, the record looks sweet and I can't wait for it to get to me

I got the one with the poster too, and I have constantly tried to message them about sending the poster to me in a tube instead of folded up and packed in alongside the record, but have never received a response. So I'm expecting a poster with a giant ugly crease in it, which really sucks.