Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

As guessed by someone before they threw in the Mixed Singles 7" even though the orders were not placed after July 1st. I would have probably wound up with one of those regardless, but it's a nice enough gesture. This delay really wasn't even all that bad and as usual the RFC crew kept everyone posted, which is all you can really ask.

Pity Recs

I'm not even getting the Lilac color and I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I missed out on the /400 and picked up the clear with white haze so I'm not really sure what's going on.

There were at least 400 orders placed before yours, plus who knows how many others. They go out in the order they were received. RFC = small independent label that does their own mail order, these things take time.

There were at least 400 orders placed before yours, plus who knows how many others. They go out in the order they were received. RFC = small independent label that does their own mail order, these things take time.

My point was that mine isn't one of the colors that had the problem. Why would they go in order if everyone who didn't get a lilac color could have theirs shipped out? If you're trying to tell me that they waited all this time to get the new color in before they shipped out all the other orders, then that's just plain stupid.

My point was that mine isn't one of the colors that had the problem. Why would they go in order if everyone who didn't get a lilac color could have theirs shipped out? If you're trying to tell me that they waited all this time to get the new color in before they shipped out all the other orders, then that's just plain stupid.

They said that the plant required them to send back pretty much everything they received in order to verify that they had in fact screwed up the shipments. Had they not done that the plant wasn't going to do the additional /400 lilac variant to make up for them sending all the /400 flesh to Hot Topic.

They said that the plant required them to send back pretty much everything they received in order to verify that they had in fact screwed up the shipments. Had they not done that the plant wasn't going to do the additional /400 lilac variant to make up for them sending all the /400 flesh to Hot Topic.

If this is the case, then we're aces. I'm fine with that. When the issue first occurred and we got the notification, it said at the end to email Jeff with any questions. I emailed him asking if the other colors of the record would also be delayed, and of course, I got no response. So naturally I've just been kind of sitting here waiting, slightly irritated. But thank you for that bit of information.

If this is the case, then we're aces. I'm fine with that. When the issue first occurred and we got the notification, it said at the end to email Jeff with any questions. I emailed him asking if the other colors of the record would also be delayed, and of course, I got no response. So naturally I've just been kind of sitting here waiting, slightly irritated. But thank you for that bit of information.

I think he posted that on tumblr. For future reference: I think people have had the most luck emailing Dane about mail order stuff and getting quick replies (aside from lately since he's been at Warped).

400 Solid White LPs

400 Flesh Tone LPs (Hot Topic)

500 Solid Light Green LPs (Like the cover)

600 Clear w/White Haze LPs

1000 Clear Green LPs (100 of these are also at Hot Topic)

From the email we got forever ago. White is now Lilac.

I am so confused about this. I just picked up a copy from Hot Topic, it is light green with a swirl sort of. Is it the /300 light green/cream marble?