Balance And Composure - New Album Fall 2013

0wQERwM.jpg

So the band posted this image on their blog today. They've been very sneaky about it - no updates or anything - but they included this with the image:

"Separation came out 2 years ago today. LP2 is finished. We'll see you in the fall".

This is definitely my most anticipated for the year as Separaton for me was easily the best of 2011 and still gets a play a least once a week.

From the photo it looks as though Will Yip recorded the albumwhich given his involvement with the Braid split makes sense. The different sounds he has got so far for Floral GreenMagnolia and Jar (to name a few) have been superb and I'm keen to see what direction both the music and production have gone in for this album.

Thread will be updated with more info when available.

This is one of the reasons I'm contemplating getting of those subs

Me too. I still don't think it's worth it financially--there's just no way you can like 100% of those records, but I feel like it would just be super cool to have the subscription. I LOVE the idea. Would be more likely to do it to support a label than because I want that many records. Anyone feel me?

Me too. I still don't think it's worth it financially--there's just no way you can like 100% of those records, but I feel like it would just be super cool to have the subscription. I LOVE the idea. Would be more likely to do it to support a label than because I want that many records. Anyone feel me?

Yeah definitely. Lately I've been buying records that are fairly cheap of bands that I don't necessarily listen to, so getting a bunch of records I've never really heard would be cool and worth it to me

To my knowledge B&C are not in school and have no side projects. Two things a band like Tigers Jaw had going against them. I could be completely wrong though.

I just thought they weren't touring, no news on an album, etc.. That whole scene seems to be dying out now.

It was just a personal prediction.

I just thought they weren't touring, no news on an album, etc.. That whole scene seems to be dying out now.

It was just a personal prediction.

Definitely a bold move not mentioning the album until it was done (doesn't happen alot) but they probably just want some downtime now before touring the shit out of this new jam.

Just supporting No Sleep in general was the reason I did the 2011 subscription, but I got into so many bands that I had never heard before and probably wouldn't have otherwise because of that (B+C for one, but more importantly Aficionado and No Trigger).