The Xbox One

GT is HipsterAsFolk (of course)

add me since none of my friends have an Xbone :(

Ryse/Black Flag/BF4/Madden 25

I got 5 launch games, but miraculously we have no overlap.

Forza/Dead Rising/CoD/Killer Instinct/Powerstar Golf

I've got some overlap with both of you. Assassin's Creed/Battlefield 4/Dead Rising 3/Forza 5/Peggle 2. I might be getting Ryse soon. 

Gamertag is "Bioshocked" if anyone wants to play.

I've got some overlap with both of you. Assassin's Creed/Battlefield 4/Dead Rising 3/Forza 5/Peggle 2. I might be getting Ryse soon. 

Gamertag is "Bioshocked" if anyone wants to play.

Honestly just rent Ryse for the story....its so short. Curious to play the Gladiator mode, I'm hoping it is similar to GoW's Horde Mode but with the Roman theme.....that would be rad and killer two player game

I got 5 launch games, but miraculously we have no overlap.

Forza/Dead Rising/CoD/Killer Instinct/Powerstar Golf

</3

GoHastings has 50% off used items. I got CoD for $29.80 shipped. The stock is unreliable because yesterday they had nothing, but if you can refresh a lot I'd definitely check it out!! Basically Two for the price of one.

They had this deal a couple weeks ago and I had Assassin's Creed and Dead Rising in my cart and they sold out right before I checked out. I'm hoping next time they run this deal I can get in on it early.

Also, anyone looking to pick up some extra games, Best Buy has Dead Rising, Ryse, and Forza for $39.99 each right now.

What? How?

Wasn't that like a big thing they were talking about "Home Gold"

Support.xbox.com says

"Set up your Xbox One console at home so that anyone who uses that console can enjoy multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps, even if you’re not home or logged in to the console"

and

"When you buy one Xbox Live Gold membership, multiple people can enjoy the best benefits of Xbox Live Gold on your Xbox One at no additional charge."

I set up a second account - but I haven't tried playing online with it just yet.