The Xbox One

Everyone PO'd PS4's from what I understand because MS' keynote made the Xbox One seem like an overpriced piece of shit that had the biggest feature of playing TV handsfree :P I'll probably flip a couple consoles to finish my 1/2 sleeve :D Also still on the prowl for a PS4, from what I hear is Target and Walmart will get shipments Friday morning, so be at their friday opening for a fighting chance (if anyone is looking for one.)

Also....BF4 is gorgeous!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Still need to buy Xbox live :'( but story first....online later :P This isn't a sissy Call of Duty series game \m/

IMG_6624_zps51d24cc7.jpeg

Also am I the only one who waits to the last minute to snag items to add to "all the feels" of Holiday shopping rampages!?

Because MS' has a 6 year old at the helm of their marketing team.

If you read up on it - it's gunna be the bee's knees and that's fanboy shit aside I've got both 360 and PS3 because taking sides is silly.

Same here <3 Still looking for a PS4 though :(

anyone going to a midnight release? Or do we all have grown-up stuffs to do tomorrow morning?

Thought about trying to snag a third for the lawlz tonight.....I have nothing going on in my life :(

I was looking at eBay - they are selling for 700-750. That doesn't tell me there is a huge secondary market so I bet as Christmas gets closer some of those that speculated on flipping these will be willing to sell at their cost. My read on the situation but if there was a truly short supply they'd be selling for a lot more. 

I got mine through Amazon when it was first announced, so it will be delivered tomorrow.

However, if I had an extra to sell, I'd offer Worldwide shipping and send it overseas to someone who may want to play it early before its released in a particular foreign market and/or might be a US citizen temporarily working overseas with kids and this would make them happy.  Guarantee then, that the price would be far greater than the $750 prices that have been sold thus far.

On a side note, I think I saw an article that stated that after the PS4 launch, some 10,000 sold on Ebay (http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2013/11/19/ps4-sales-soar-on-ebay/).  I'll be too busy playing Forza, Dead Rising 3, COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Ryse and NFS: Rivals to even have time to think about Ebay. 

I got mine through Amazon when it was first announced, so it will be delivered tomorrow.

However, if I had an extra to sell, I'd offer Worldwide shipping and send it overseas to someone who may want to play it early before its released in a particular foreign market and/or might be a US citizen temporarily working overseas with kids and this would make them happy. Guarantee then, that the price would be far greater than the $750 prices that have been sold thus far.

On a side note, I think I saw an article that stated that after the PS4 launch, some 10,000 sold on Ebay (http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2013/11/19/ps4-sales-soar-on-ebay/). I'll be too busy playing Forza, Dead Rising 3, COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Ryse and NFS: Rivals to even have time to think about Ebay.

Wanna play Forza?

I can't wait for Forza. 

I'm about half way to getting an Xbox One. Best Buy is doing a promotion right now where they'll give you a $100 gift card for your Xbox 360. I've been scoping out pawn shops and Craigslist to pick up cheap ones. I got one for $20 and one for $50 today and traded them into Best Buy tonight for $200. I've just got to grab a few more cheap ones and trade in mine and I should have enough to get and Xbox and Forza 4.

There were only six people in line for the launch tonight and the employee that helped me said there were way more people there last week for the PS4. Hopefully this means it won't be too hard to pick up an Xbox in a couple weeks.