Dear International People buying records from the US.

We know shipping from the usa is expensive.  You don't need to complain about it in every thread.  As citizens of the united states, we are sorry about this.  As citizens of this board, we are tired of hearing you bitch about it.

actual postage costs are now ~$18.65 for an lp and ~$12.75 for a 7".

Preach.  I never bitch when I have to pay 15 billion Euro to get a record shipped from Europe.....and God forbid it's from the UK.  Those Pound things aren't cheap either.  Yeah, Pound things, I said it.

PS, your money is worth more than ours (for the time being at least).  Perhaps we should bitch about that in every thread?

Edit:  I should add I love Europe and the UK.  If only everyone's $ was worth the same.  Life was so much easier when one could trade gun powder for pigs or pottery for a good woman.

Hey, I am European, and it would never occur to me to bitch about the recent USPS price development. That is simply nothing any of the US labels or distros can do a thing about. And, it makes me think about certain purchases twice, which my wallet appreciates in most cases. That being said, I still ordered Sunbather from DW directly. Fuck USPS, that label has to be supported.

Guest realtalk

Each time that somebody from the US is buying from UK/EU is the same story, so before giving lessons: practise what you preach

This 100%. Fucking Americans.

{Insert crybaby picture here}

mate, grow the f#@k up, you yanks are the biggest sooks, 95% of you dont even want to ship outside your country for starters and i dont know how many times ive offered plenty of you "vinyl enthusiasts" double cost price plus shipping costs to australia only to be turned down because your too lazy to get off your obese asses and go to the post office to send it out, we dont offer to buy your shit ppd do we???

You aren't sorry about shit, your just a whinger looking for attention

Guest realtalk

I will PRACTICE what I preach. This isn't boards.vinylcollective.eu . We type AMERICAN.

That's just dumb.

How much for each additional single LP on top of that $18 figure OP?

mate, grow the f#@k up, you yanks are the biggest sooks, 95% of you dont even want to ship outside your country for starters and i dont know how many times ive offered plenty of you "vinyl enthusiasts" double cost price plus shipping costs to australia only to be turned down because your too lazy to get off your obese asses and go to the post office to send it out, we dont offer to buy your shit ppd do we???

You really need to stop beating around the bush. Tell us how you REALLY feel. 

you should definitely record yourself saying this... and then post it so I can hear.

I am the 5%? I will ship international no problem.

and if someone from europe/australia etc. wants to link me to a thread that has multiple people from the us complaining about shipping prices, feel free.

lp $10....shipping to us $8

"ahhh $10 for an LP and then they want $8 for shipping.....PASS"

"ill wait and see if amazon has it cheaper and use my free shipping"

"lets use a hot topic voucher code for free shipping"