Harvey Danger - Little By Little

Thanks to the DCFC cassette thread came across this GEM! 

Very underrated album! 

$10 includes shipping! (giving this away!) Don't know if this is a repress, or left overs, but thought this was long OOP?

http://www.skrockirecords.com/order.html

01. Wine, Women, and Song 
  02. Cream And Bastard Rise 
  03. Moral Centralia 
  04. Little Round Mirrors 
  05. Happiness Writes White 
  06. Incommunicado 
  07. Cool James 
  08. What You Live By 
  09. War Buddies 
  10. Diminishing Returns

that website's homepage hasn't been updated since 2009... are you sure this is current?

That's what I thought when I found the website. Stumbled on it last week looking for the DCFC transatlanticism cassette. It's the real deal. My order shipped in a day or so and came in the mail yesterday.

Even responded to my email about pressing info and availability.

What a great band. Got tired of trying to find merrymakers so I just got the 45 of flagpole sitta.

What's on the b-side? I'm only asking because if it's Carlotta Valdez I need to track down a copy. Best song on Merrymakers.

The retail version has The Ballad Of The Tragic Hero (Pity And Fear) as the b-side. There's also a promo that is deceiving. The b-side is Private Helicopter, but it lists Carlotta Valdez as the artist for some reason.

I did some looking around to find out more about the Merrymakers LP and found an old VC thread about forgotten 90s bands where someone said they picked up a copy used for $4 at FYE. So if that and nelso are to be believed, it does exist.

The retail version has The Ballad Of The Tragic Hero (Pity And Fear) as the b-side. There's also a promo that is deceiving. The b-side is Private Helicopter, but it lists Carlotta Valdez as the artist for some reason.

I did some looking around to find out more about the Merrymakers LP and found an old VC thread about forgotten 90s bands where someone said they picked up a copy used for $4 at FYE. So if that and nelso are to be believed, it does exist.

In my opinion, there's no reason to believe they were referring to an LP

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/5391-great-forgotten-bands-of-the-90s/?hl=%2Bharvey+%2Bdanger

Edit: In fact, they even refer to it as a CD in their next post.

And there you have it folks. Here is a link to a copy of that 7inch:

http://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Sitta-Private-Helicopter-Record/dp/B0084V672W/ref=sr_1_6?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1369855310&sr=1-6&keywords=Harvey+danger

If anyone else finds some other stuff, be sure to post!

In my opinion, there's no reason to believe they were referring to an LP

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/5391-great-forgotten-bands-of-the-90s/?hl=%2Bharvey+%2Bdanger

Edit: In fact, they even refer to it as a CD in their next post.

Haha! Guess I wasn't paying attention. 

• 2 weeks later...