relient K - Collapsible Lung

A pretty pathetic preorder. What took so long to make this up??? Those both are shirts that they had on sale at their tour with Hellogoodbye and William Beckett. Didn't buy one then and surely won't now. I wish the RK boys would get their shit together. I think they might be turning into the Amanda Bynes of the pop/rock world

...and oh yeah, I just preordered it. <_<

A pretty pathetic preorder. What took so long to make this up??? Those both are shirts that they had on sale at their tour with Hellogoodbye and William Beckett. Didn't buy one then and surely won't now. I wish the RK boys would get their shit together. I think they might be turning into the Amanda Bynes of the pop/rock world

...and oh yeah, I just preordered it. <_<

I went ahead and preordered it today. I'm really not liking the record, though I rather bit the bullet now and only pay about 26ppd. Than to wait, and pay an outrageous price for it on the Bay, later. And knowing RK vinyl it's only a matter of time before that becomes a reality. Even if the record is terrible.  

I usually don't grab any of the extras bands usually try and sell you when a preorder goes up for a record, though I like having the option. But ya, this was definitely a pathetic preorder indeed. It really should't have taken this long to throw up. Oh well. 

I was almost hoping for one of those posters like they did with the FANSD preorder where the album art was made up of everyone that preordered the albums name.

Love seeing my name on there haha

Woah, they did that? That's pretty cool. I had no idea. Do you have a pic of the poster?

Being my favourite band, I couldn't not order it, even if I don't really like it. At least I got a t-shirt and a tanktop (my sister in law wanted a CD so I got two bundles). and finally got the FANSD box - good day for me.

I truly truly hope they get better til next album.

• 2 weeks later...

I would expect this to be $25 at their shows in all honesty. I'm guessing they are selling it for $15 is their way of combating their merch stores asinine shipping costs... so I mean it's obviously worth a shot, but just a heads up that it might be easier to pre-order it

Doubt it.  They're last album was a double LP and it sold for $25.  This is a single.  At most it'll be $20 I'm guessing, but hopefully $15 like they have on their site.  

Anyone going to a RK show soon who could help me out?

Alright, so by the time I decided to bite the bullet and pull the trigger on the vinyl+CD, it's sold out. Did anyone order an extra copy? I'll pay extra for it. Or someone who could pick up the vinyl for me at a show?

Came across this!

http://www.zambooie.com/products/detail/Collapsible_Lung_Vinyl__CD_6891?band_name=&category=&sort=&sort_dir=asc

Looks likes its available here