relient K - Collapsible Lung

yeah it would be.

see? :)

yup

I admit to not being Relient K's biggest fan but I guess I just assumed Mmhmm was everyone's favorite, maybe because its so hard to come by on vinyl. I can see why everyone is disappointed though with Collapsible Lung compared to their other records. I was 16 when Weezer's Pinkerton came out and I loved that record. Everything they have put out since has been crap in my opinion. Let's just hope Matt T. doesn't pull a Rivers Coumo. 

• 1 month later...

You bought it...fess up ;)

haha. I actually didn't. I really couldn't do it. too much other better pop out there right now if i'm gonna fill that need in my life! i don't even listen to it on spotify. I know I keep saying it, but I really hate that this is a part of rk discography.

haha. I actually didn't. I really couldn't do it. too much other better pop out there right now if i'm gonna fill that need in my life! i don't even listen to it on spotify. I know I keep saying it, but I really hate that this is a part of rk discography.

It's no doubt their worst release to date, but I couldn't help but to get this when it first popped up a few months back. I rather buy it now, and pay the base price than to wait and pay out the nose for it. 

• 1 year later...

And a repress of forget and not slow down!!!! Yes!!! If collapsable lung has the owl city bonus track that would be sweet