Pearl Jam - 9/19/98 Washington DC (3x180gLP) TEN CLUB EXCLUSIVE

I have 2 copies on order. Both shipped the same day and followed the same path and timeframe until 10/2 when 1 was delivered to my local post office and delivered the next day and the other has gone to another post office in a different city and hasn't updated since. Doh!

How long do I give it until I started contacting Ten Club and USPS?? I know mail innovations sucks but this is ridiculous.

I have 2 copies on order. Both shipped the same day and followed the same path and timeframe until 10/2 when 1 was delivered to my local post office and delivered the next day and the other has gone to another post office in a different city and hasn't updated since. Doh!

How long do I give it until I started contacting Ten Club and USPS?? I know mail innovations sucks but this is ridiculous.

At the risk of offending you, you are likely to get pretty limited sympathy here that your second copy is delayed.  Ten Club might even tell you that it was one per customer....

At the risk of offending you, you are likely to get pretty limited sympathy here that your second copy is delayed.  Ten Club might even tell you that it was one per customer....

Wasn't asking for sympathy.. Was asking for advice from anyone who has 10C/mail innovations experience. If its just delayed, that's fine. I just want to get it.

As for Ten Club rules, it was 1 per order. You could order as many times as you liked. I ordered 1 through presale and 1 through regular sale weeks later. They had no problem with it nor should anyone else.

And the second copy is for my brother for Christmas so put the flipper pitchforks away!

Wait another 2 weeks.

I wasn't joking. Most everyone is getting it today or tomorrow. 

This UPS thing that they are using is using weird routing. I'd give it a week to see if its truly lost. I'm sure the 10c has been getting hundreds of emails a day about people asking where their package is, and they will probably tell you to wait as well.

Many reasons.. Maybe say as a gift to their brother for Christmas of the very first band that they went to see in concert together?

Or maybe like this guy:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Vault-Vinyl-3LP-Constitution-Hall-9-19-98-SEALED-Record-Eddie-Vedder-/111184211506

From the description:  "This was a Ten Club exclusive.  I have it in hand and will ship out a sealed untouched copy.  I have listened to my second copy and it is GREAT"

I wasn't joking. Most everyone is getting it today or tomorrow.

This UPS thing that they are using is using weird routing. I'd give it a week to see if its truly lost. I'm sure the 10c has been getting hundreds of emails a day about people asking where their package is, and they will probably tell you to wait as well.

Ok.. Fair enough. I've just seen a few horror stories recently USPS style and didnt want to lose it altogether.