iOS 7

Unless I'm just missing it somewhere, you can't shuffle songs from an entire artist; only albums OR your entire library in this version of the beta.

Click on an artist that you want to shuffle. Play one of their songs. Click the shuffle icon.

To shuffle your entire library, click on "songs" scroll up a tiny bit, and there will be a shuffle button.

it's definitely the color palette.

also, my battery is draining soo fast.

this is always a problem, not just with the betas but with many iOS updates. I think it happened with 6.1.1, people suffered poor battery life.

My battery has held up the same, after using it yesterday and today. I haven't noticed a significant difference.

only thing that really pisses me off is when using the app-switcher, and you click on the home screen, all of the icons and dock disappear. The only way to make it return to normal is lock and then unlock the phone. Other than that, yeah it's slow and minor bugs here and there, but that was what I expected. 

for anybody still rocking the beta, second version came out today. you can update right through your phone (as long as you still have beta 1 installed)

just go to your settings in your phone, and "check for update"

it's over 200mb so make sure you're on wifi.

just did mine. album art is fixed in the music app.

voice memos are added back.

a bit faster changing apps

(i've only been messing with it for 5 minutes)

edit: instagram doesn't seem to do that grey picture bug anymore. Vine doesn't play video anymore. I can no longer see what Chelsea from Teen Mom is up to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

are you guys doing over the air updates or through itunes?

and let me know how long it takes total. i'm wondering if i have time to do it before class tonight.

45 minutes for me over my standard wifi

updates not showing for me. wonder if i finally have to upgrade my itunes to the newest version

1. Go to Settings

1/2. Go to General

2. Check for updates

3. Voilah