iOS 7

I like the sleekness and the flow but I can't stand not being able to use a full wallpaper. The bottom bar is also super annoying like a lot have said but hopefully Apple will listen to the complaints and fix it in the next bug fix update or whatever it is.

My thoughts exactly.

Still can't get iMessage to work.

i have a felling on the next update to fix bugs, they'll have options change the overall color palate to something a little more subdued since that seems to be a common complaint

also, if you don't like the parallax wallpaper you can change that in accessibility settings.  i like it on my phone but found it annoying on my ipad

I like the sleekness and the flow but I can't stand not being able to use a full wallpaper. The bottom bar is also super annoying like a lot have said but hopefully Apple will listen to the complaints and fix it in the next bug fix update or whatever it is.

I had to ditch my old wallpapers, they no longer fit

i have a felling on the next update to fix bugs, they'll have options change the overall color palate to something a little more subdued since that seems to be a common complaint

That does not seem like a very "Apple" thing to do, my friend. They are pretty set in their ways and probably won't alter this palette for a few years.

Gonna beat the lines & hopefully pre order one online. Was going to go at about 3 am but i'd rather be 100% at work tomorrow... double shifts await. 

If I don't get one and they're sold out tomorrow, anyone know how long it usually takes for them to make another shipment out? Days? Weeks? Months? 

Gonna beat the lines & hopefully pre order one online. Was going to go at about 3 am but i'd rather be 100% at work tomorrow... double shifts await.

If I don't get one and they're sold out tomorrow, anyone know how long it usually takes for them to make another shipment out? Days? Weeks? Months?

I think they get shipments daily. After a couple weeks you can reserve them the night before and just walk in for your reservation and get your phone. At lease that's how they've done it before and it was super easy.