iOS 7

i have 10 gigs available on the phone, it's that i only had 50 gigs available on my computer. then i cleared 10 more. now i cleared 70 gigs and it finally backed up (for two hours) and it only took 20 gigs. i had to go to work before it was done syncing. i'll try again tonight.

Oooh. Is this your first time ever backing up? The backup shouldn't be that big I don't think.. that's weird.

I heard a lot of people talking about how they had to delete a bunch of stuff off of their phones in order to make room for iOS7.

This. I had to delete a bunch of apps to make room for the update, and then towards the end it needed even more space so deleted a bunch of other stuff.

Once it was finished I go back in and all that space is given back to me and I have to go through and re-download all my apps again.

I heard a lot of people talking about how they had to delete a bunch of stuff off of their phones in order to make room for iOS7.

i had to delete almost everything....to make room for the 2.9 gig necessary for iOS7 update.

its less than 700mb but logistics..ya know.

just redownload everything from the cloud..and youre set.

Is iMessage not working w/ iOS7?

People I've texted that used to show up as iMessage now don't. It's all green. 

Make sure iMessage is turned on in Messages setting. If that doesn't work. Switch your phone on and off of airplane mode and reset the phone. It's happened on my phone in ios6 before.