Free Run For Cover Mixed Singles Vol. 1 7" 07/01/13

• 3 weeks later...

CA5Y3Ck.jpg

I'm surprised I haven't seen this before but I'm positive that RFC has also denied this rumor in the past so I'm not really sure..

EDIT: such as...

Anonymous asked: AND THIS?!    "NS: What does the future hold for Tigers Jaw? AM: Well, we’ll have a new album. Hopefully a new full length by Summer, or Fall at the latest. "

It also says they’re never breaking up directly below that. WHAT TO BELIEVE?

Anonymous asked: until someone outright denies it, I will always believe a new Tigers Jaw album was recorded before they disbanded. Please don't outright deny it..

*outright denying it*

• 2 weeks later...

Applies to distro records. Here's all the info.

tumblr_mpucchXc611qd77r3o1_500.jpg

We’ve gotten sick of selling records, so we started giving them away. From now until we run out, all orders including vinyl over the price of $12 (for United States orders) and $20 (for international orders) will receive this 4 track 7″ of songs hand picked by yours truly. Three tracks from bands with upcoming Run For Cover Releases (Creative Adult, Grey Zine, and Anne) as well a Self Defense Family song previously unreleased and exclusive to this release.

Lastly all qualifying orders placed this month (starting July 1st), and from here on out will receive a copy until we are out.

There is no other way to receive this 7″, it is simply a means of thanking people who are currently supporting our releases. Thank you. 
www.runforcoverrecords.com

• 2 months later...