Victory Records RSD Color Variants

Their shipping is kinda shady. Several times this past year when checking out, I noticed that their estimated shipping and the "real" shipping usually varied by 2 dollars. So basically: if you estimated shipping before checking out, you would pay that amount as opposed to saving a buck or two the other way. Don't know if it's a glitch or they really are that shitty

Got my shipping confirmation. I have to say, with this still being available, I'm a little skeptic about this being limitrd to right around 100-113 or whatever. Bayside and BTBAM have a pretty solid fanbase.

Who knows though maybe people are hesitant to support Victory.

I was thinking the same thing. They're not sold out?

Victory has changed pressing info before. Sometimes it's lower, sometimes it's higher. But it's always shady.

The only time I've had pressing info changed on me it happened before my order shipped and I got a personal email explaining what happened and asking me if I wanted to change the color or anything else with my order before it shipped.

That being said, all I ordered this time was Straylight Run and it could be out of 10,000 for all I care, I didn't have time to do RSD this year so I'm just happy to own the record at a reasonable price.