Listener - Time Is A Machine

They don't ship to Israel, just my luck, I'm really into this album, heard it none stop since it was on sound cloud, if anyone can pick an extra for me I'll pay for everything, help a fellow collector please.

Will pay to ship the package to your house and for the shipping to Israel + a little extra. I must have this!

Hi dudes,

unfortunately there's no chance to get this over here and the band doesn't ship to germany... any of my usa fellows would be so kind and buy one for me??? i'd love to see this spinning and would be glad to cover the full costs for shipping to your adress + shipping to me + 10$ extra for your convenience... as another option i have an extra copy of the new boysetsfire in red (250/german exclusive) and willing to trade plus covering your extra costs.

would be extraordinary happy to have a little helper among you guys...!!!

please pm if you are willing to get me one :)

thanks and cheers

Surprised people bought multiple copies of this. It's good, but it's no Wooden Heart. Might pass on the vinyl. Pretty pricey for a single LP (the bundle isn't necessarily a bargain).

To each their own, but I feel like as a whole, this is a better album.  It doesn't have the standouts of WH, but it feels so much more cohesive.