I've Stepped Aside as a Mod

Guest RevengeAgainstIdiots

More like this.

And some of you are seriously WAY TOO EASY to get your panties in a bunch. How many times have you guys said to drop it yet are the ones continuing to bring it up. HILARIOUS!

ERMAGHERD HE'S SUPER SERIAL GUYS! LOOK OUT!

And if you honestly think our panties are in a wad then you're sorely mistaken.

We like fucking with you just as much (if not more) than you fucking with us.

Pretty much this. 

What Johneederpformed can't seem to understand is that we're VC residents; we're here by nature, either way.  He's the one going out of his way to continuously prove to us all how relentless - and idiotic - he can be.  If anything, I'd say his care factor would suggest that he's the last person to talk about wadded panties.

holy shit.  i miss a lot when i opt to be social on a friday night.

can we chalk all this up to a full moon or supermoon or something and come back on monday with jerseydave and shittyrambo intact?  i, like many others i assume, rely on the vets for normalcy, vinyl talk, and... comfort?  plus, dave, this board does not need one less person from nj.

i get it though.  it's a bummer.  and a lot all at once.

Btw timbrh....I always stuck up for you against complaints.

Thanks! I appreciate that. Im sure Ive had more than my share of complaints to all you mods during my time on here. Definitely wasnt questioning you as a person or anything because I know youve been a great dude to this board, just think it was a mistake to publicly post a PM. Though thats a criticism I will hand out to anybody that does it regardless of how I feel about them. Its all good, I just like to remind people that its not proper message board etiquette (regardless of what forum youre posting in) to do so.

Yeah that was pretty shitty. Justify it however you want Dave, but you could've been the "better man" and left it at that but you brought yourself down to his level by playing the game with him.

The irony of the whole situation is how some guys in here attack someone and then get butt-hurt when that person attacks back. Think about it for a moment. You can add fuel to the flame or walk away from it.

In closing regards to the matter: