YCCC - YoCaseyCasey's CRAZY (A 60 Day Juice Fast)

So today was day 1. I was planning on starting July 1, but I really wanted to get started... ESPECIALLY after stepping on the scale yesterday morning. 

I'll update every day (or couple of days) with how I feel, what I've drank, and weight I've lost.

I watched a video of a dude who planned on doing a 10 day juice fast and ended up going 100. He was able to stay up 24 hours at a time with shit-tons of energy. He said he felt amazing all of the time, AND he lost over 100 lbs. He started out at 330 lbs though.

Day 1:

253.2 lbs 

(I really let myself go this winter)

I have drank the equivalent of a bundle of kale, a cucumber, 3 apples, a handful of grapes, 1 orange, 8 ribs of celery, a pineapple and a kiwi today. I am going to load up at the grocery for the rest of the week. Kale really doesn't taste so bad when it's masked with a couple of fruits. The goal is to eventually crave veggies more-so than fruits, but I'm proud of how much kale I took in on Day 1. Most previous fasters recommend starting out with mainly fruit and moving into the veggies after a week or so.

Here's some pictures:

tumblr_mowk2bgAvA1qaz7rqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mowk2bgAvA1qaz7rqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mowk2bgAvA1qaz7rqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mowk2bgAvA1qaz7rqo5_500.jpg

Juicer was around $250. I got this one for my birthday: http://www.amazon.com/Samson-GB9001V-Electric-Wheatgrass-Juicer/dp/B000E48LGC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372112412&sr=8-1&keywords=samson+juicer

I won't be drinking beer, nor eating Mexican or Chinese food as often, so I will actually be saving money on this diet.

Awesome man! I stopped using my juicer and just blend instead because juicers get rid of a lot of fiber from the skins and such, but this is how I started too!

I would use a little less fruits, the acidity isn't great at that high of a level! A lot of people throw a chunk of ginger root in as well, though it stinks and changes the taste by a mile.

Good luck brother!

Day 2:

248.3 lbs

(I attribute the 5 lb loss to water weight and the pooping out of Sunday's Mexican cuisine/late-night pizza)

I had dreams involving Mr. Freeze (the Arnold version), drinking, karaoke, and spandex pants that made me look like a Civil War soldier. I don't know if the weirdness of said dreams stems from the severe diet change, but it was something I noticed. 

I am irritable today.

Day 2:

248.3 lbs

(I attribute the 5 lb loss to water weight and the pooping out of Sunday's Mexican cuisine/late-night pizza)

I had dreams involving Mr. Freeze (the Arnold version), drinking, karaoke, and spandex pants that made me look like a Civil War soldier. I don't know if the weirdness of said dreams stems from the severe diet change, but it was something I noticed. 

I am irritable today.

I am also on Day 2 of diet, though not of the juice variety. I am also irritable.