OFF! - Live At The 9:30 Club

I got red, listed to it once and it sounded good but will probably just leave on the shelf

That's a shame. Sell it to somebody who wants it.

I'm just glad they did this and the sound is great. Also good to listen to Keith's informative talks/rants. Live is the way OFF! should be heard and this record captures all the energy that I felt when I got to see them at Gilman.

Not that anyone should pay that much, but this is album is totally worth $58.04.

SRC still has copies for $23.49. I wouldn't sleep on this.

i placed an order on the 18th through SRC for this and it has been showing as unavailable ever since, so i sent them an email about either canceling or choosing another record and have got no response. Anybody have any ideas as to the best way to get a response from them?

make a new thread here bitching about their shitty service and how they sold you something that they probably won't be able to restock and now they'll only give you store credit even though its their fault they took your money for something they didnt have.

i placed an order on the 18th through SRC for this and it has been showing as unavailable ever since, so i sent them an email about either canceling or choosing another record and have got no response. Anybody have any ideas as to the best way to get a response from them?

Call the CS number on their website.

"Can I call ShopRadioCast for help with my order?

Yes, please do. Call 1.888.747.3899 for assistance Monday thru Friday 9 AM - 7 PM Eastern Time."

make a new thread here bitching about their shitty service and how they sold you something that they probably won't be able to restock and now they'll only give you store credit even though its their fault they took your money for something they didnt have.

Thanks for the tip.

• 1 month later...
We have big news today... a little while ago our pressing plant got in touch with us, it turns out that when they pressed the OFF! records they mistakenly started the run on pink vinyl. When they realized their mistake they set them aside and finished the job on the colors that we asked for: red, white, blue and yellow. They got in touch to tell us that they had a few boxes of pink (roughly 100 copies) and asked if we wanted them destroyed. Hell no! we said, ship them to us, and we quickly ran off an extra 100 covers to go with them. In light of our cover's subject, we've christened this color "Farrah Pink." We've got them for sale right now, I'm sure they will barely last the morning, so if you want one then get on it!

http://www.outerbatteryrecords.com/products/off-live-at-9-30-club

We have big news today... a little while ago our pressing plant got in touch with us, it turns out that when they pressed the OFF! records they mistakenly started the run on pink vinyl. When they realized their mistake they set them aside and finished the job on the colors that we asked for: red, white, blue and yellow. They got in touch to tell us that they had a few boxes of pink (roughly 100 copies) and asked if we wanted them destroyed. Hell no! we said, ship them to us, and we quickly ran off an extra 100 covers to go with them. In light of our cover's subject, we've christened this color "Farrah Pink." We've got them for sale right now, I'm sure they will barely last the morning, so if you want one then get on it!

http://www.outerbatteryrecords.com/products/off-live-at-9-30-club

Thanks for this!