Dexter season 8

haha

Me too. Dexter isn't even Dexter anymore. Choosing Hannah over anything is the one of the worst decisions this show could make. LAME!

He's evolved. People change. And i'd pick Hannah too

Hannah gets killed and it ends in a kissing scene between Dexter and Deb not unlike the end of Van Wilder. "None."

Nah I think Deb dies and the Dex peaces out with Hannah and Harrison and they live happily ever after. With spin-off to come later of the crazy shenanigans in Argentina.... or something equally as bad

I am still trying to figure out how they will close the season in a satisfactory manner in just one hour? It's all going to be rushed and come across as ludicrious.

They can't. They won't be able to properly end the season itself, let alone the entire fucking series.

Boo to you, Dexter people. It's a shame they are going out like this. 

I'm cool suspending belief for a TV show (surviving the hurricane pushed my limits) but what bothers me is character developments that don't make sense; like Debra being a slutty drug addict bounty hunter.

So if Dexter is a Lumberjack now, and he isn't going to kill any more...why doesn't he just not kill any more in Argentina?

If he's going to bail on the life boat out of the hurricane, why did he drive it straight into the hurricane? Maybe just lay a stone on the accelerator or something.