Can anyone get ahold of circlingvultures?

I am in the same boat. I opened a paypal case yesterday just in case so I dont get burned by the 45 day limit. I am still confident he will send them but better safe than sorry. Just so you know he did send one of my orders albeit a little late but he threw in a free record, everything was NM and packed everything incredibly well. I say hang in there unless it is getting close to 45 days since payment. Also someone move this to the sale section.

I bought a few records from him on June 1st. Never heard back after I paid. Opened a case awhile ago that will be over if he doesnt respond by July 11th. His Facebook lists his occupation as warehouse guru for ShopRadioCast. Ha.

I don't believe he intended to rip anyone off as he specifically told me to "not send payment as a gift." Just dumb that he never responded. Must've dropped dead or something.

That explains the insane wait for the records to be shipped. Standard SRC procedure. His collection is probably on a 3-5 day (8 week) backorder. 

For all the hate that SRC has either warrantly or otherwise received, each time I've ever had an issue they have been really cool about replying. Particularly Danny. Just a few weeks ago I bought The Juliana Theory Understand This Is A Dream on clearance on black. The other variant popped up for a few days (blue with different packaging) and seemed to quickly sell out. I emailed them and asked if they had any blue copies laying around if they would send that instead and that's what I got.

i ordered some vinyl off him on may 4th, told me it would ship in a few days, never heard back from him, messaged him June 12 and June 23rd and still nothing, i proceeded to open a paypal claim and he replied stating he cant access VC for unknown reasons and that he has lost his job and has family issues as well as his bank account being in negative funds because of all the paypal claims....seems to be the case with 9/10 purchases ive made off here lately

i ordered some vinyl off him on may 4th, told me it would ship in a few days, never heard back from him, messaged him June 12 and June 23rd and still nothing, i proceeded to open a paypal claim and he replied stating he cant access VC for unknown reasons and that he has lost his job and has family issues as well as his bank account being in negative funds because of all the paypal claims....seems to be the case with 9/10 purchases ive made off here lately

Very juicy info. He lost his job (at SRC, presumably.) and then they banned him from their boards in the middle of him selling records? I dunno what to make of that.

Got this email from him:

Don't give up on me yet cousin. I just got out of hospital this morning for nervous breakdown. All orders will be shipped by this Friday at latest. VC is still fucking with me but if you could please post in my three and assure them its all going out in next few days I will try again to post when I get home tonight. I got you man. I've never ripped off a person and damn sure ain't starting now

Nick Moskal

Also email at [email protected] you can give that to VC too. Heard I'm being accused and if I were any of you I'd think the same. All I have is my track record and my word(and balls but doesn't really work here). Everyone who was decent enough to pay me is getting what's owed. I assure

Got this email from him:

Don't give up on me yet cousin. I just got out of hospital this morning for nervous breakdown. All orders will be shipped by this Friday at latest. VC is still fucking with me but if you could please post in my three and assure them its all going out in next few days I will try again to post when I get home tonight. I got you man. I've never ripped off a person and damn sure ain't starting now

Nick Moskal

Also email at [email protected] you can give that to VC too. Heard I'm being accused and if I were any of you I'd think the same. All I have is my track record and my word(and balls but doesn't really work here). Everyone who was decent enough to pay me is getting what's owed. I assure

I appreciate his response but personally I'm gonna stick with my claim and get the cash back.

Even if this guy is locked out of VC he still saw each Paypal Case(along with the email addresses of every person who paid him via Paypal, duh!) and could have responded that way. His month long silence and the fact that he used every possible excuse (work, family, money, health, locked out of VC) doesn't sit well with me.

I appreciate his response but personally I'm gonna stick with my claim and get the cash back.

Even if this guy is locked out of VC he still saw each Paypal Case(along with the email addresses of every person who paid him via Paypal, duh!) and could have responded that way. His month long silence and the fact that he used every possible excuse (work, family, money, health, locked out of VC) doesn't sit well with me.

Me either mate, especially when he told me that it was his dad that was in hospital and not him, his old man had a stroke from what he stated in the email i got, oh and his car engine seized up too apparently....seems like a bullshit story for every buyer

I'm starting to worry about my vinyl obsession.

Seems that almost everyone who collects vinyl runs in to like 12 troubles at once including vet bills, foreclosure, bankruptcy, death, hospitalization, phantom limb syndrome, astronomical rent issues, cardboard shortages, car/bike breakdowns/accidents.

It's hard out there for a VCer.

Me either mate, especially when he told me that it was his dad that was in hospital and not him, his old man had a stroke from what he stated in the email i got, oh and his car engine seized up too apparently....seems like a bullshit story for every buyer

Seems like a bullshit story but everything he has told you I have seen personally on facebook. I was the one who messaged him. Seems he really hit a rough patch and I hope you all get your records and he can clear his name.

As far as I know, and checked, he has NOT been banned from the VC boards. No idea what he may be referring to if he can't access the boards and any messages here.

I don't know what may or may not have gone down between him and SRC and frankly, don't care as it is not my business.

Thanks for the clarification, Juan. That really puts this guy's excuses in perspective.