PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

New song is incredible. Every thing I wanted. Really quite heavy, which caught me off guard. Gonna have to stick my 2 play only rule with singles so they albums flow doesn't get ruined haha. The write-up is fucking ridiculous, god I hate Pitchfork. People saying it sounds like Linkin Park? No....

Like some of you have been discussing, Separation also didn't really grab me at first. Slept on it for a few months, came back to it and fell in love. Aside from the first EP (which is ok), everything they've done is brilliant, but Separation (like some others have mentioned) never really goes longer than a week unplayed in my house. This album is gonna be huge, and more than likely (as expected) my AOTY. Sounds so much bigger than the split tracks, which Will did too. Just so...heavy

Typically, I'll like a band's older or newer stuff only. But I got into these guys around the time Separation came out and sort of worked my way backwards through their discography from there. One of the main reasons I grabbed this pre-order on faith alone was because, although all a little different musically, I've enjoyed everything they've released thus far.

I hope they reissue I Just Want To Be Pure on a 7" or 10" in the future.