PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

How do so many variants sell out on day 1 but once Hot Topic puts it up, it stays up for a month. Makes no sense to me (other than 1000+ people already pre-ordered it. When you think of it in that sense, HT is making a bone head move by not letting people pre-order the same day the label does.)

How do so many variants sell out on day 1 but once Hot Topic puts it up, it stays up for a month. Makes no sense to me (other than 1000+ people already pre-ordered it. When you think of it in that sense, HT is making a bone head move by not letting people pre-order the same day the label does.)

It's probably not worth the risk and hassle of a label being two months late delivering the product. I think they know what they're doing. 

Pretty much what Jeff said. Vinyl gets delayed more often than not and there's always the chance HT could get shorted on an order and oversell something. Just more simple to put vinyl up once we have it in hand and know exactly how many we have to sell, especially on an exclusive color of something.

I thought people liked being able to just order something and have it shipped right away?

uh oh. B&C is hyping up their new album. Now I have expectations... dammit.

http://www.altpress.com/aptv/video/album_teaser_balance_and_composure_talk_the_things_we_think_were_missing

the dude at 0:57 looks eerily familiar, and not from band photos or anything.  i can't put my finger on it though.  did he maybe tour with twy on their western canada run?  thats the only thing i could think of, unless i just know someone who looks like him.

I don't think it sounds buried. It sounds the same as the songs on the split with Braid. Jon just doesn't put as much "oomph" in his vocals this time around, which I personally like better. As much as I love loud raspy singing, it's a refreshing change of pace, and the music still packs enough punch on its own. 

Better than Separation? Or too different to compare?

Different but not too different to compare the two, still sounds like B&C.

I've only listened to this one once thru though and on my computer so it's hard to say just yet whether or not I think its better than Separation. It's an amazing album though, I can say that much with 100% certainty.

Different but not too different to compare the two, still sounds like B&C.

I've only listened to this one once thru though and on my computer so it's hard to say just yet whether or not I think its better than Separation. It's an amazing album though, I can say that much with 100% certainty.

coming from you, this is huge, cause i know youre a big b&c fan. this is great news! 

i know seperation meant a lot to you, and me as well, so time will only tell if its better i guess. 

coming from you, this is huge, cause i know youre a big b&c fan. this is great news! 

i know seperation meant a lot to you, and me as well, so time will only tell if its better i guess. 

Yea, I feel like we're on the same page as far as bands like this. You're gonna love it.

Different enough to separate itself from Separation (ha!) but still sounds like B&C, I cant wait to be able to blast this on something other than my computer. I cant imagine any current fans of this band not liking this. This will absolutely be in my top 2-3 albums of the year, and will likely be #1 for me.

Haha I feel the same, which is why I asked him in the first place. It's not like I didn't expect it to be great already, it's just nice knowing a huge fan with the same expectations is stoked on it.