PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

aaaand delivered. To my parents house. I swore I switched the delivery address during checkout. Fail.

I used a new address too and when I confirmed the order it said my old one. Luckily I caught it but it seems No Sleep's site has an issue with changing address during checkout and outside of your account page.

I used a new address too and when I confirmed the order it said my old one. Luckily I caught it but it seems No Sleep's site has an issue with changing address during checkout and outside of your account page.

same thing happened to me. I caught it right before orders started going out luckily and they emailed me back within the day.

Still no update since I got confirmation. Still says its in CA. Probably won't get it until Thursday or Friday.

Same. Last updated was September 5th.

I remember this happened last year with Title Fight's Floral Green. It took forever for the tracking to be updated, and once I got a delivery time it was stuck in Bell Gardens for like another 2-3 days before there was any real updates. haha

I'm in Massachusetts so I know I won't be getting this until the end of the week, possibly even early next week.

Anybody else with a sub waiting for the next shipment? It's gonna be awesome, but I'm doubting we'll get anything before October.

I am too man, and I don't think we will get anything till late october..which is kind of a bummer cause I really want to listen to this on vinyl

With that being said this has been an amazing year for No Sleep. I dont think they have released an album that I haven't liked..

I am too man, and I don't think we will get anything till late october..which is kind of a bummer cause I really want to listen to this on vinyl

With that being said this has been an amazing year for No Sleep. I dont think they have released an album that I haven't liked..

I've really been debating on buying another copy on vinyl just to listen to it before my sub comes in. There's gonna be some great records coming in the next shipment, but I don't want to wait that long haha.

not sure if this link will work on computers....but WAHT?

https://twitter.com/LAKings/status/377284417125093377

https://twitter.com/LAKings/status/377289800539070464

EDIT: LINKS AREN'T WORKING, STUPID PHONES.

GO READ THE LA KINGS TWITTER.

Hahaha, what the fuck? I don't even know what I'm reading here.