oop graveface stuff onsale soon

It helps that wages are so good in Australia. 10 hours of work for me is nearly $250, and 10 hours wages is the most I am willing to spend on a single record

Everyone's got a budget. Big or small is relative. And it's your $, no justification necessary.

It's very good you're disciplined and sticking to your budget. When some things are unique, or very low pressing #, you never know if they'll come around again + there's no previous sale prices to go by. Then it gets a bit nerve wrecking when to throw caution to the wind.

20 hrs left. Jump if you've been holding out on this. Sadly it doesn't look like he's going to make his goal.

I'm wondering what he's at with the ebay auctions added in.

I really wish I could afford to jump the 365 songs... I don't think it would be cool for multiple people to go in on it, but it would be neat idea if it weren't for these damned ethics!!!

I just hope all this covers the legal fees!!!

I am incredibly bummed that I couldn't get any test presses aside from the marshmallow ghost 10" given the extend of Graveface collection and also wasn't able to get the 4 or 5 things I was missing, but I am beyond thrilled that this went so well!!

I'm sure I'll be able to get my mitts on the few elusive releases eventually (and on the bright side I have them all in at least one other pressing) but those test pressings will probably never turn up again.

Anybody get the Toman -WWWWW test pressing they'd be willing to part with?

Also, I'm beyond jealous of the folks who got the Schaff Talking Board and 365 songs tiers... Too damned broke planning a wedding in less than 3 weeks.

i spent way too much but at the end of the day picked up some things that dont come along that often and spent $150 on what i envision as a great piece of art, all for a good cause.  bummed that i fell so short on all the tests though (that 10 for $500 package doesnt look so bad now, although i know they were all less desirable releases, but still.)