oop graveface stuff onsale soon

I got count chocula too. My package was one fat ass box... delicious!

I bought the silver less expensive copy of LLO and was given the blue/green/brown one. Not sure if it was because I bought so much or what, kinda wanted silver but oh well this one probably sounds better. The Dreamend LP was from somewhere else but also came today.

6acbf073-55a9-4ccd-a425-79309d894a76_zps

If anyone needs that first Marshmallow Ghosts 7" I've got an extra you can have for $15ppd or a trade for their second 7"

Edit: Just realized the first Appleseed record wasn't in my package. Fuuuuuuuuck.

So I got the RC package today!

I need help understanding though...

Which Marshmallow Ghosts color did I receive?

It's not Franken Berry, Count Chocula, Fruity Yummy Mummy, or Pitch Black... It's the "Gold-ish" version shown last in the update images that Ryan provided to campaign contributors.

I'd post that picture but no computer atm...

Anybody know?

yall are lucky! still waiting on mine to show up, the tracking on my package is all over the place 

went from dallas to Colorado? (usually once my records go through dallas it takes 2 days to arrive @ my door which is not in Colorado) back to dallas and its updated 3 times processed through dallas so idk what the deal is haha

that was a nice haul you posted shelbs!!!

Glad to see some stuff is trickling in.  I'm nervous about some of the tracking myself.  But these packages were packed with the knowledge that some USPS employees don't care about mail so we should be good. 

In regards to the extra Marshmallow Ghosts 10"s, there are about 40 or so extras as of now.  I'm not gonna put them up for sale until everyone receives their fundraiser stuff and I know how many I need to replace.  There's always issues so I like to plan for them.  If you really really want one though, hit me: mailatgravefacedotcom and we'll get it sorted immediately. 

Thanks again yinz!

My record club shipment was packaged like a fucking tank!!!

C-flute -pizza box style shipper with two sided thickness aroun the sides and double taped around all gapped spaces and the interior was double wrapped in taped up black bubble wrap!!!

Everything was pristine!!

Dosh, Casket Girls, Stargazer Lilies and Marshmallow Ghosts!!

Wish I wasn't so poor at the time of the Indiegogo sale or if have a ton of test presses now!

Sadly, I only got the Dosh and MGs in this package.

Glad to see some stuff is trickling in.  I'm nervous about some of the tracking myself.  But these packages were packed with the knowledge that some USPS employees don't care about mail so we should be good. 

In regards to the extra Marshmallow Ghosts 10"s, there are about 40 or so extras as of now.  I'm not gonna put them up for sale until everyone receives their fundraiser stuff and I know how many I need to replace.  There's always issues so I like to plan for them.  If you really really want one though, hit me: mailatgravefacedotcom and we'll get it sorted immediately. 

Thanks again yinz!

Sent you an email :)

Thanks again yinz!

Emailed as well.

haha, someone on Discogs already trying to sell the Marshmallow Ghosts 10" for $45...

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=4998126

And that's the type of shit I'm trying to avoid!!!

Anyone have a MGs 10" they wouldn't mind selling or trading out?

I've got chocula and unfortunately one person who would have traded got chocula as well.

oh one question what is the planchette supposed to look like - below is mine, is it missing something in the center??

10525383794_2e038d7753.jpg10525573283_2fd7b2c87a.jpg

It's missing the letters that come from the board. I would put some sort of felt on the bottom of that though, as it seems like it might screatch the board as you slide it around.