oop graveface stuff onsale soon

man i had some doubts when i saw the outside of my box but the inside was like a tank, all my OOP stuff was true mint, all the RC stuff perfect as always, the talking board is beautiful

Same here re: outside box, puts some pix on Instagram and about gave Ryan a  coronary per the outer box, but inside was like a tank.

Everything appeared to be in the exact condition it was shipped :)

oh one question what is the planchette supposed to look like - below is mine, is it missing something in the center??

10525383794_2e038d7753.jpg10525573283_2fd7b2c87a.jpg

That's how the planchette works.  The letters that appear in the center are the letters to pay attention to.  In commercially made talking boards, they use a thin plexi for that part.  I've always hated that and pop them out as I'd prefer it to be blank, hence mine being blank.  So yours is good!  (meaning how I meant it to be) 

The planchette was smoothed by my hands so it definitely won't fuck up your board.  Should flow around the board pretty easily. 

Great stuff Ryan.

As a Record Club member for a fair amount of time now, I can attest to the absolute diligence that Ryan and co. put into the packing and quality of all that is Graveface.

This is a label that I will stand behind forever forward. I like seeing 20+ pages of excitement.

You guys are all ACE, in my book, for your love of this label!!

:D

Great stuff Ryan.

As a Record Club member for a fair amount of time now, I can attest to the absolute diligence that Ryan and co. put into the packing and quality of all that is Graveface.

This is a label that I will stand behind forever forward. I like seeing 20+ pages of excitement.

You guys are all ACE, in my book, for your love of this label!!

:D

Thanks for your continued enthusiasm! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I am poor as I just got married and bought a house! I couldnt afford to join the RC....

but I really really want a copy of STARGAZER LILIES!! (for my wife as well, since she loves it too! super surprising, I think it has enough mazzy star quality to it she can dig it!)

I will end up buying a standard issue obviously, but trying to track down a RC copy first! 

ANYONE PLEASE!! Ill do trade, cash, or whatever! 

HOLY CRAP! I got my box of insanity today(along with three other non-GF records) and I will be having fun for many weeks listening to it all. So glad I took the plunge and signed up for the club. I will renew again without hesitation. Thank you very much to Ryan and Olivia for all the work you put into this distribution of damn fine tunes!

HOLY CRAP! I got my box of insanity today(along with three other non-GF records) and I will be having fun for many weeks listening to it all. So glad I took the plunge and signed up for the club. I will renew again without hesitation. Thank you very much to Ryan and Olivia for all the work you put into this distribution of damn fine tunes!

Seconded!

• 2 weeks later...

How did you manage to get every color. Lol

I lucked out!!!

When Ryan said he had extras he also said that he'd try to fill specific request for colors but couldn't promise anything.

I basically told him the one color I had was Chocula (plus the random Test Pressing in the bottom left) and it looks like I jumped on it quick enough to get my request filled!

• 2 weeks later...

Graveface just posted on their facebook that they've put up some copies of Sagarmatha for sale!

Snagged one of these bad boys. Didn't have the money for it at the time of the fundraiser and was totally bumming every time I'd hear "The Road West" come on shuffle. Glad he put up the leftovers! GF to the rescue again!