PO: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00ED44HLC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which would be $36 US shipped to the US. Hm, I do like the look of that box. What do I need more, both albums in a cool box, or both albums with 7"s. And I would agree, the bonus songs from Part 1 were bad.

i received the complete collection today. it comes in a really nice and sturdy, gold-foiled box and contains both regular lps.

the best thing is: it retails here for about as much as one single 20/20 experience.

3scg.jpg

Could you post more pictures or describe it more?

I'm contemplating cancelling my part 2 preorder & picking this up.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00ED44HLC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which would be $36 US shipped to the US. Hm, I do like the look of that box. What do I need more, both albums in a cool box, or both albums with 7"s. And I would agree, the bonus songs from Part 1 were bad.

How do you Americans always get such good shipping prices even overseas? It comes to about $43 shipped to Canada. Don't think I can bite for that much.

Got the 4LP-set "The Complete Experience" for an unbelieveble price of 20.99€/~28$ (including shipping) at the german shop "buecher.de". Never seen any 4 LP set in this quality for this price, here in Germany.

Why are so many other LPs-sets so pricy, when it is possibly to offer prices like that..

more than likely because there are probably about 400 k of these floating around (obviously exaggerating but you get the picture) and thus costs are spread out amongst more copies, and therefore sold at a cheaper price point... that and these albums are relatively new items so the nostalgia price hike isn't there. 

Could you post more pictures or describe it more?

I'm contemplating cancelling my part 2 preorder & picking this up.

theres not much else to show, its pretty much the box which is made out of sturdy cardboard and wrapped in gold foil and the two regular lps which come sealed inside the box. the inside of the box is just black cardboard.

Picked it up at target today... And I got part 1 again. Part 2's packaging is even more beautiful than one! And the paper selves the records are in are black. The 7in is in a white sleeve and just tucked in with side 3/4 (that's the same for both part 1&2)

Part 2 also comes with a download code for those wondering! :)

well... there just went more money! GoHastings.com has the box set for only $25.99 with $1 shipping! That'll leave me with 3 copies of part 1 and 2 copies of part 2 (with 1 of each on cd)

good god I live a sad life

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/The-2020-Experience-The-Complete-Experience/sku/291804982.uts#.UkpS8BZgvww

well... there just went more money! GoHastings.com has the box set for only $25.99 with $1 shipping! That'll leave me with 3 copies of part 1 and 2 copies of part 2 (with 1 of each on cd)

good god I live a sad life

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/The-2020-Experience-The-Complete-Experience/sku/291804982.uts#.UkpS8BZgvww

Why in the world do you have that many copies?