Zimmerman Not Guilty.

yet some black women fires a warning shot against an abusive husband in her house and gets 20 years. Jimmythescumbag, you should be ashamed of yourself. (by proxy because you're from FL) :P

Hey, I was born in Brooklyn man...your're the one from Texas! :P

My original post should have just said Florida though...what's the over/under on some rioting?

Fuckin' Florida once again proves to be the Mecca of idiocy.

not so fast. TX isn't too far behind, well at least our state officials are coming up fast in the race. so watch your ass.  and don't have any tampons on you or they'll be confiscated. not that you would have any.. or at least hope you wouldnt.

Hey, I was born in Brooklyn man...your're the one from Texas! :P

My original post should have just said Florida though...what's the over/under on some rioting?

and George Bush is from Conneticut and we still get blamed for him... jk

"I was born in brooklyn, this is a fucking brooklyn accent. ok ok!

Texas would rather go against women's right rather than racial rights. Much easier for people to overlook that. Besides they belong in the kitchen anyways... Ha ha nah kidding but right Texas is just thanks Florida

Anyways on this case. Everything got screwed when it became all about race and not about someone killing a kid for walking in the wrong place.

Why do white people get offended when somebody says “nigger", but when somebody follows and kills somebody because he was black, after being told not to follow him, they have him acquitted?

I believe I speak for all white people when I say you can't speak for all white people.

I don't get people blaming the state of Florida for this. It's not the states fault. The case was decided by 6 women. They felt he didn't do anything wrong. I don't blame the justice system. I don't blame the state of Florida. I was to blame anyone it would be those 6 women who came back with a not guilty verdict.