Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

I've thought the same as well. This record actually got me into Evan and all of his projects.  This may be blasphemy but it has been difficult for me to get into Proper. I think its okay, but Intersections blows it away.

you see, I LOVE Proper, and don't care for any of Evan's earlier stuff

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a clue if there might be tour presses of this record on his headliner? I inquired to the man himself but received no response. I'm trying to judge how much cash will be sensible to bring to the show tomorrow.

EDIT: also if anyone wants anything from IIOI, TWIABP or A Great Big Pile of Leaves, let me know.

Does anyone have a clue if there might be tour presses of this record on his headliner? I inquired to the man himself but received no response. I'm trying to judge how much cash will be sensible to bring to the show tomorrow.

EDIT: also if anyone wants anything from IIOI, TWIABP or A Great Big Pile of Leaves, let me know.

Please update us about merch, I'm seeing that show next week! Enjoy!

From the Lawrence show: 

TWIABP:

- 3/4 shirts $15 each

- crewneck? maybe not really sure but i think it was $30

- S/T LP $15

- Deer Leap LP $10, but they only had three left and I bought one so who knows if they still have them

- Formlessness/Josh is Dead 7" $5 each

Into It. Over It:

- 4/5 shirts $15 each (including a really hilarious peanuts shirt that I think everybody in this forum should own)

- multiple LPs $15 (I didn't notice a tour exclusive, but i didn't ask either so...)

- topshelf book with 7" $?

AGBPOL

- LP $15

- Shirt $?

* As you can see I spent much more time at the TWIABP table then Into It. Over It. or AGBPOL.

Hope this helps!  :)

From the Lawrence show: 

TWIABP:

- 3/4 shirts $15 each

- crewneck? maybe not really sure but i think it was $30

- S/T LP $15

- Deer Leap LP $10, but they only had three left and I bought one so who knows if they still have them

- Formlessness/Josh is Dead 7" $5 each

Into It. Over It:

- 4/5 shirts $15 each (including a really hilarious peanuts shirt that I think everybody in this forum should own)

- multiple LPs $15 (I didn't notice a tour exclusive, but i didn't ask either so...)

- topshelf book with 7" $?

AGBPOL

- LP $15

- Shirt $?

* As you can see I spent much more time at the TWIABP table then Into It. Over It. or AGBPOL.

Hope this helps!  :)

Definitely! I may be reaching but do you know if ITOI was selling the Proper LP? 

Definitely! I may be reaching but do you know if ITOI was selling the Proper LP? 

Yes they were. I actually got a copy! It was pink.

I'd love to know details about tour pressings or what colors each record are

Unfortunately, all I know is the color of Proper which was pink.

Thank you!! ^^^

Ya no worries!

Pretty sure that IIOI was selling every 12 inch LP he's put out, but no special tour presses. Intersections might be the band only gold variant, but I have no idea. Probably the biggest ticket item that IIOI is selling is the Daytrotter split. He's selling them $15 instead of $35 online, so be sure to get one. Also the double-sided screen print posters are $20.

Pretty sure that IIOI was selling every 12 inch LP he's put out, but no special tour presses. Intersections might be the band only gold variant, but I have no idea. Probably the biggest ticket item that IIOI is selling is the Daytrotter split. He's selling them $15 instead of $35 online, so be sure to get one. Also the double-sided screen print posters are $20.

And I see this show leaving me broke...

I will honestly give someone some extra cash (on top of shipping and the cost of the record of course) if they are going to one of the shows and snag me a copy of Proper! I have a feeling they won't last til NYC and they're not available on his webstore anymore...

PM'ed.