Barnes & Noble 50% on some vinyl (Fun, The National, GY!BE, Touche Amore)

wondering what the chances are I'll get an album that takes 1-2 weeks to ship

I was given the option of a free 2 month trial membership of they're club. Free 2 day ups shipping. They're version of Amazin prime I guess? I went ahead and signed up for it. Will probably cancel a month from now.

5 items shipped to Canada for $67 is pretty good. Insecticide at $15 pushed up my total. And I swear there was at least 5 things there that I purchased over the past 3 months for more than I could have got them for today.

Hopefully shipped better than the Public Enemy box http://instagram.com/p/a_2qntydaM/ (it was actually ok in there)

Thanks for the heads-up

Ugh. $237 poorer now. Got some great deals though, so I can't complain.

I noticed a few of the jazz records were from Jazz Wax or Wax Time records. Just a warning that these are European public domain bootleg labels and I'd steer clear of them. That Everybody Digs Bill Evans record for example is on Jazz Wax, and it's 12.99 here. You can get the OJC pressing for about the same price normally in stores, and it will be a better pressing sourced from analog. Only advantage is that the Jazz Wax one here on B&N will be 180g. Just a heads up. 

Surprised to see Art Blakey's Caravan is actually a 45rpm 2LP version. 

Also the copy of My Aim Is True is the MoFi. Great deal at 17.99.