The starting line- direction

Blaqk audio- bright black heaven

Thursday- war all the time

No doubt- push and shove

i grabbed:
thursday - war all the time
peace'd out - self-titled ($1 record)
between the buried and me - alaska

went out on a limb on that peace'd out 10". didn't know what else to pick for the $1 record.
the name stood out so i looked into them and apparently steve from rx bandits is in the band so that's kinda cool.
btbam's alaska isn't part of the deal but i've been putting off picking it up and saw this as an opportunity to.

anyways, was able to use that (HTX710) coupon code to get some change knocked off the total (thanks swisherprice)
got it all for $35 shipped.

i grabbed:

thursday - war all the time

peace'd out - self-titled ($1 record)

between the buried and me - alaska

went out on a limb on that peace'd out 10". didn't know what else to pick for the $1 record.

the name stood out so i looked into them and apparently steve from rx bandits is in the band so that's kinda cool.

btbam's alaska isn't part of the deal but i've been putting off picking it up and saw this as an opportunity to.

anyways, was able to use that (HTX710) coupon code to get some change knocked off the total (thanks swisherprice)

got it all for $35 shipped.

Peace'd Out are phenomenal. Vinnie Caruana is their vocalist

Guest user420

I'd rather spend my $ elsewhere and pay a little bit more if I have to than give it to Hot Topic.  So many issues with crap shipping and canceling orders in the past.  Not worth the hassle.

Agreed. I wish they would just plain stop producing exclusives. Give them to a company that can do the music justice and doesn't rely on stealing product line ideas from reputable artists.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/joan-jetts-blackheart-records-sues-hot-topic-trademark/story?id=19420649

Then they have the nerve to block vinyl from being part of the promotions and claim it's "to protect the true fans." Just come out and say "we were losing too much money on them." and I'll have a bit more respect. Don't just blow smoke up my ass.

Half of my anger comes from the fact that the people shipping the items half the time don't seem to know enough about vinyl to ship them properly. The customer service rep when I filed a complaint way back for the Hot Cash issues proved to me with her use of the word "vinyl s" (with an s) that she understands very little of the product as well. The company can't even purchase proper displays for the in-store albums and even if they did. one of the mindless drone entry level employees would just try to cram 50 of them into one rack, damaging and bending them all to shit.

Yeah, they do it for the "true fan" alright...

End rant.

Agreed. I wish they would just plain stop producing exclusives. Give them to a company that can do the music justice and doesn't rely on stealing product line ideas from reputable artists.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/joan-jetts-blackheart-records-sues-hot-topic-trademark/story?id=19420649

Then they have the nerve to block vinyl from being part of the promotions and claim it's "to protect the true fans." Just come out and say "we were losing too much money on them." and I'll have a bit more respect. Don't just blow smoke up my ass.

Half of my anger comes from the fact that the people shipping the items half the time don't seem to know enough about vinyl to ship them properly. The customer service rep when I filed a complaint way back for the Hot Cash issues proved to me with her use of the word "vinyl s" (with an s) that she understands very little of the product as well. The company can't even purchase proper displays for the in-store albums and even if they did. one of the mindless drone entry level employees would just try to cram 50 of them into one rack, damaging and bending them all to shit.

Yeah, they do it for the "true fan" alright...

End rant.

You don't sound like a pretentious turd at all. I really don't mind them excluding records from most sells. Helps with flipping.

You don't sound like a pretentious turd at all. I really don't mind them excluding records from most sells. Helps with flipping.

You'll feel way differently once you stop buying records with your parents money and start using your own.  One day junior, one day.  Also junior, you should work for the federal government or be a cop when you grow up since you're so worried about flippers and policing what people do with the records that they buy.  Last time I checked we lived in a capitalist society.