League 2: The Leaguening Official Thread

Alright so I have Brady, Wilson, and RGIII. To those of you in need of a QB lets talk trade. shoot me messages, offers, whatever. I want to keep one of these guys. I do have preferences of which one I wold rather have but for the right price I will let any 2 of them go.

Flipper

I just got a chance to read your draft evaluation. So good. Literally had me laughing at some of them.

yeah, really funny haha

Fuck. I forgot about week 17. I totally agree. I think I can maybe change it still.

Any objections?

My favorite part about writing the evaluation was that I had no idea who is who. Still don't.

Do it!

Lol, you just rambled about my kicker for two paragraphs. Better that than trashing my picks though.

Yeah, I got lucky too, rambling about Lynch and beast mode and some ridiculousness haha

Someone double check it but I believe I've got it set so that 8 teams make the playoffs, the top two seeds get a bye week for the first playoff match-up. The playoffs end at regular season week 16 and begin on week 13. 

Did we ever decide on a payout structure? Regular season, playoff, etc.

Select them or set them? All the scoring settings are whole numbers, but I assumed it will output fractional values. I've never had it not, at least as much as I remember. I'll look again.

who the fuck cares.  it's not going to matter because i am going to crush you all motherfuckers....muaaaahahahahahhahhaha.

I think our settings right now are not fractional. you have to go in and set the scoring numbers to fractions. So if you want 1 point for every 25 passings yards, you have to change the settings to say:

passing yards: 1 yard = .04 points 

rushing and receiving yards would be 1 yard = .1 points.

At least that's how I remember having to set mine up before, but I could be wrong. My league on ESPN is reoccuring so I haven't had to set up the points for a couple years now. But comparing the settings on this league and my other league, they look different. So I think it needs to be changed.